Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
does anyone here know final fantasy 5 advance [eur] gameshark codes?
05-23-2014, 05:26 AM
Question does anyone here know final fantasy 5 advance [eur] gameshark codes?
just like the title says!!

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
intel(R) core(TM)2 duo cpu
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

sorry for bad english, i'm indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: does anyone here know final fantasy 5 advance [eur] gameshark codes?
if you gonna play it on pc emulator why not use cheat engine ?

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513
or http://www.x360ce.com
05-28-2014, 01:25 AM
(05-27-2014 09:55 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  if you gonna play it on pc emulator why not use cheat engine ?

it's ashamed me but i don't understand how to use cheat engine.

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

05-28-2014, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2015 03:35 PM by ZeroX4.)
(05-28-2014 01:25 AM)ade32 Wrote:  
(05-27-2014 09:55 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  if you gonna play it on pc emulator why not use cheat engine ?

it's ashamed me but i don't understand how to use cheat engine.

have no fear my virgin

no 1 was born smart

for this method work on ppsspp MEM_MAPPED" in edit>settings>scan settings need to be enabled

1st you launch cheat engine and ur emulator visualboy advance in my case

[Image: 840A1b2.png]

A - click process icon
B - select ur emulator and click open or click it twice

[Image: jPcTNMz.png]

A - in game go to status screen or where ever you see value u wish to edit CURRENT exp in my case
B - input same value in value bar
C - u click 1st scan to search for all values with that number

[Image: ootg5Fr.png]

A - after 1st scan u go lvl up to gain more exp (or do anything to change that value in game) and than input new number in value bar
B - hit next scan so cheat engine will search which addresses with that values changed from 1st value you scanned to next you scanned so in my case from 1st at 24 to next scan at 32
C - and puff we have 2 matching addresses 1 of them or both will do the work

[Image: 3Sxk9mL.png]

A - double click this addresses to make them appear in idk how to call it lower part of window ?
B - and as you see they show up here

[Image: 7vG98Wz.png]

A - you click exact here on the value u want to edit it and just try some 9999.... number

[Image: g5hV6Ct.png]

A - and puff exp up < sometimes after you change value u need to exit status screen and go back to it IN GAME for changes take effect
same if your in battle than you need to wait for battle to end so game could update your values and than take values from cheat engine

[Image: WUG2UPb.png]

A - harder now cause sometimes things u wanna change are not 4 bytes value types and you need to change it to ALL (in short of it it will search addresses longer and will find more adresses)
B - we go for HP now i check whats hp of my char ATM
C - i input that number in value bar
D - i hit new scan
E - clicking here you can change name of address you already found so you dont need to remember which is which
F - remember clicking here you FORCE TO KEEP THIS value of an address
G - and after few hits and searching for my HP i found that much addresses which could hold HP value

[Image: ZxcQ5HL.png]

A - here is last value of my HP i scanned
B - and clicking next scan to eliminate addresses which could not be my HP
C - now i need to add all this addresses and check which will change my HP
D - and so i change this address value to something just to check if it works
F - this is cool thing - sometimes game will force to update things u want to change with cheat engine so when i get hit HP drops down to its normal value BUT! when i mark this check box cheat engine will force that value to be same as in cheat engine and will prevent game from updating to original state

and thats pretty much of it
as few tips i can give u

- in value types always select ALL before u scan anything
- some values you want to change will be same as other like ur HP when ur fully healed and ur MAX HP so never search for HP when ur fully healed
- some addresses are really hard to find or even impossible
- when got exp value you can increase it to gain lvls mean while search for LVL value - why? - cause when u have LVL value of a char u can change it at will and than on different LVLs ur char will have different stats like DEF or STR and than u can search that stats and change them at will for example to 99999999
- some games like final fantasy the four heroes of light have that ur STR INT and SPIRIT stats depend on ur LVL but ATTACK DEF and MAGIC DEF depend on ur equipment
trick for that is to equip lame weapon search for lets ATTACK value now than equip other weapon and search for ur new value of ATTACK and than do the same unequipped and rotate ur eq and scan for same values until only ur ATTACK address will be find
- ALWAYS rename address after u know what it is and than save ur cheat table - file>save as
its ultra easy to lost values u already found

i think thats it if u dont understand something im here to explain
but keep in mind im not so advanced in cheat engine i told u all i know about it already so dont expect much moreSmile

good luck

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
05-29-2014, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2014 07:52 PM by vnctdj.)
thank you very much @zerox4,your guide help me, i really appreciate it Big Grin

Edit by vnctdj : Useless and way too long quote removed.

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

05-29-2014, 04:36 PM
i forgot to mention that is good to make save states with different stats and than make scans so u can load state to scan game with different value

some games wont start up if u have toggled (marked check boxes to lock values) ur values

so 1st launch emulator > load ur save > cheat engine and activating cheats at the end

or u need to load saved state

good luck little haxor Wink

05-30-2014, 04:52 PM
(05-29-2014 04:36 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  i forgot to mention that is good to make save states with different stats and than make scans so u can load state to scan game with different value

some games wont start up if u have toggled (marked check boxes to lock values) ur values

so 1st launch emulator > load ur save > cheat engine and activating cheats at the end

yeah, i did it @zerox4. it need patient to get right code( i using 2-byte).

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

05-30-2014, 05:13 PM
(05-30-2014 04:52 PM)ade32 Wrote:  
(05-29-2014 04:36 PM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  i forgot to mention that is good to make save states with different stats and than make scans so u can load state to scan game with different value

yeah, i did it @zerox4. it need patient to get right code( i using 2-byte).

use "ALL" when u scan trust me its better or at last if u wont find 2 byte ones

06-02-2014, 04:04 AM
i've tried using "ALL" and i got more worse than using 4-bytes.

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

06-05-2015, 12:26 AM
I use cheat engine on ppsspp looking for a code of infinite life for Metal Gear Acid 2 but I get multiple addresses some other green red not understand anything, someone could help me
06-05-2015, 04:41 AM
(06-05-2015 12:26 AM)jorgebueno Wrote:  I use cheat engine on ppsspp looking for a code of infinite life for Metal Gear Acid 2 but I get multiple addresses some other green red not understand anything, someone could help me

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...4+tutorial

06-06-2015, 03:05 PM
lol Big Grin,,,,,I think this thread is long dead, but it's still exist.

my pc version:
windows 7 ultimate

my pc specs :
E7500 @2,93GHz
2,93GHz, 2,00 GB of RAM

06-09-2015, 01:37 AM
apparently when I find the address for Metal Gear Acid 2 ppsspp 1.0.1 closes, any idea thanks, sorry doubt with Antimicro can easily pass the torture room of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
06-10-2015, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 06:42 AM by ZeroX4.)
(06-09-2015 01:37 AM)jorgebueno Wrote:  apparently when I find the address for Metal Gear Acid 2 ppsspp 1.0.1 closes, any idea thanks, sorry doubt with Antimicro can easily pass the torture room of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

do you make search in value type "all" ?

if not than try if yes than you should find more than 1 address and you just need to find by trail and error which 1 will work

im just amazed how u was afraid to use antimicro and not afraid to use cheat engine thats just epic

anyway no 1 is born smart u need to try some things to learn how much they can be useful for u

06-15-2015, 11:17 PM
(06-10-2015 06:37 AM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 01:37 AM)jorgebueno Wrote:  apparently when I find the address for Metal Gear Acid 2 ppsspp 1.0.1 closes, any idea thanks, sorry doubt with Antimicro can easily pass the torture room of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

do you make search in value type "all" ?

if not than try if yes than you should find more than 1 address and you just need to find by trail and error which 1 will work

im just amazed how u was afraid to use antimicro and not afraid to use cheat engine thats just epic

anyway no 1 is born smart u need to try some things to learn how much they can be useful for u
I understand your tutorial cheat engine, there's something I'm doing wrong, no matter because I will realize, I respectfully ask Antimicro serves to not force the gamepad in the torture of mgs peace walker, if it works I have no problem in using it