Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mhfu how to use toolkit
05-20-2014, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 11:13 PM by starflo.)
mhfu how to use toolkit
I want to know how to use logiciel mhfu toolkit to change the colors of boss on ppsspp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 11:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2014 11:59 PM by barbanium.)
RE: mhfu how to use toolkit
By changing colors, do you mean changing the sub-species of a boss monster? (Like from basic [Green] Rathian to Pink Rathian or Gold Rathian)
If so, I think you can do that by using cwcheat codes. I'm not familiar with this "toolkit" so this is what I'm suggesting.

By the way, what are you trying to accomplish from doing this? Increasing hunting records? Obtaining carve materials from different sub-species? I'm assuming you have an agenda because you can naturally fight these sub-species by playing the game and advancing to higher tier quests yet you're asking on how to force change the color of the boss monsters that you can fight right now by using this toolkit. Just curious. Tongue

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
05-21-2014, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 03:43 PM by vnctdj.)
I have done some researches and found this "MHFU toolkit" Smile

I have installed it and I have seen that this is only a cheat generator Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-21-2014, 05:00 PM
(05-21-2014 03:42 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  I have done some researches and found this "MHFU toolkit" Smile

I have installed it and I have seen that this is only a cheat generator Wink

So yeah, as I was saying, just search up cwcheat codes. Though I haven't really encountered a code in which you'll go into a quest, for example, hunting an ordinary rathalos (red), but because of such code, you'll be fighting an azure rathalos. Have you vnctdj?

Anyway, if the purpose of doing such is all about getting different sub-species carves or placing a record on your guild card that you hunted a different sub-species, then I might help. Smile

05-21-2014, 05:17 PM
In fact, I'm not interested in cheating, the only reason that I have tested this tool is my curiosity Wink

Personally, I found that cheating is killing gameplay, that's all...

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Well, HP display helps me. And I'm fascinated by the fact that simple combinations on numbers can drastically change your game.

Like you know, testing out codes to see what you can obtain in G-rank quest when you're just in low rank quest. Not that I'm suggesting to activate all codes then start your game with a very powerful character. No use playing the game like that.

The reason why I said I can provide codes is that I used to play this on my psp with custom firmware. Having Cwcheat plug-in is essential to cfw psp, they say, so I have them. Btw, hpd is the only enabled cheat for me right now. Big Grin

05-21-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 06:21 PM by starflo.)
I do not want this software to cheater but to change the colors of the monster
For example put a blue or red Tigrex

but there must be a file in cheat.db homebrew cwcheat on psp but I'm ppsspp
05-21-2014, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 06:46 PM by vnctdj.)
(05-21-2014 05:44 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Well, HP display helps me. And I'm fascinated by the fact that simple combinations on numbers can drastically change your game.

Like you know, testing out codes to see what you can obtain in G-rank quest when you're just in low rank quest. Not that I'm suggesting to activate all codes then start your game with a very powerful character. No use playing the game like that.

The reason why I said I can provide codes is that I used to play this on my psp with custom firmware. Having Cwcheat plug-in is essential to cfw psp, they say, so I have them. Btw, hpd is the only enabled cheat for me right now. Big Grin

Here is what I use to know about high level stuff when I'm still at low level : the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite wiki Smile

(05-21-2014 06:19 PM)starflo Wrote:  I do not want this software to cheater but to change the colors of the monster

Here is how cheating is possible in PPSSPP >> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590
About your cheat.db file, if it's not compatible with PPSSPP, you should open it with a text editor (Notepad++ for example) and copy/paste the cheats Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-21-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014 07:12 PM by barbanium.)
(05-21-2014 06:19 PM)starflo Wrote:  I do not want this software to cheater but to change the colors of the monster

Actually, when I say cwcheat codes, I meant the cheat codes used for ALL PSP games. Since developers made PPSSPP compatible with these codes, you can also use codes from PSP to PPSSPP. I only said "cwcheat" codes because the cwcheat plug-in is the most famous utility/software to use PSP cheat codes.

And about your request, I don't think a blue or red Tigrex exists in MHFU (other MH games, maybe?) but if you're thinking of modding the game so it can give you something that the game alone couldn't give you, then sorry, I can't help you.

Cheat codes work when the thing you want to get actually exists in the game. And cheat codes are what I can only provide. Smile

(05-21-2014 06:43 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(05-21-2014 05:44 PM)barbanium Wrote:  Well, HP display helps me. And I'm fascinated by the fact that simple combinations on numbers can drastically change your game.

Here is what I use to know about high level stuff when I'm still at low level : the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite wiki Smile

Yeah, I know you can look them up, but the feels from actually experiencing that weapon/armor from your own character's hands/body is quite different.

Anyway, I think we have to stop discussing this. It's becoming unsuitable for this thread. Smile

05-21-2014, 07:25 PM
But the feeling you describe sounds like spoiling for me, here is the problem...
I simply love to discover things in due time Smile

Anyway, back on the topic...
Apparently the "MHFU toolkit" is able to provide such strange colors (blue Tigrex for example), I think it's just a color swapping in the textures Smile

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2