Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Future Of Support (GB) & The Low-Range?
05-15-2014, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014 09:49 AM by Henrik.)
The Future Of Support (GB) & The Low-Range?
Hello! Wanted to Know about what will be the future of Development (PPSSPP) on low-range smartphones (Xperia Play for example)
CPU: Single Core - 1 GHz
RAM: 512 mb
GPU: Adreno 205-245 mhz

Thinking About A Version Functional Reach for these devices? or focus only on high-end
(Multicore - Android 4.0 + - 1 GB - Ram +?)

It's Just A Little Doubt. I hope I do not disturb my question ..
regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: The Future Of Support (GB) & The Low-Range?
Support for Android 2.3+ (GB) will be kept for the foreseeable future, there's not really any good reason to remove it. There are many, many devices that only support OpenGL ES 2.0 so support for that will stay too, even if we add a different code path for OpenGL ES 3.0 at some point.
05-18-2014, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 02:16 AM by ysangredevago.)
RE: The Future Of Support (GB) & The Low-Range?
(05-15-2014 09:50 AM)Henrik Wrote:  Support for Android 2.3+ (GB) will be kept for the foreseeable future, there's not really any good reason to remove it. There are many, many devices that only support OpenGL ES 2.0 so support for that will stay too, even if we add a different code path for OpenGL ES 3.0 at some point.

ah okay .. I'm glad to hear that ..
I would like to know how the issue of touchpad support in Xperia Play? In XDA-Developers, there is a whole community wondering that .. will have support in the future?

PD: I understand that it can be fixed at the moment using GameKeyboard .. but unfortunately produces delays in using the touchpad with GameKeyboard (checked myself in very many games). Sad