Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
what do you think about NOKIA XL
05-01-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: what do you think about NOKIA XL
To make it clear . Nokia isnt a fully packed android cell phone it might have android but limitations packed inside are just pathetic step from Nokia creators . You can notice on the beggining that they have their own vision on how to do things but i can clearly say that wasnt a good step for Nokia why? Well Nokias android isnt an open scource it was designed for 1 phone to be there and cant do anything with that . You cant modify system because its too weak to handle any mods plus its secured of doing that as we can see and feel Nokia just packed something like "android launcher" or emulator of android but if you wanna get deeper you will still notice a subtelle version on W8. Altrough it looks nice might even compare it to Touchwizz or Nova launcher but android? Never . It wont run games on PPSSPP since it wasnt designed to do that since it weak gpu ram and procrssor with poor support . I was really suprised when Nokia released X series and expectations of XL was high but instead of doing an high end phone they might did it but only from a graphic side. 3 of my friends got them and cant call them happy users since they wanna trade them for somethinf better Smile so... go ahead and sell that crap to get phone with good support like S3/S3 LTE Xperia Z Z1 etc . Nokias never put anything nee into their phones from beggining so dont expect big things Smile just sell it .

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what do you think about NOKIA XL - ade32 - 04-29-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: what do you think about NOKIA XL - Homo87 - 05-01-2014 05:20 AM