Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An idea that might get better performance on android
04-27-2014, 06:09 PM
An idea that might get better performance on android
So I recently got myselft a jxd s7800b and have found that if I change the reselution of my screen reselution with the app NOMone Reselution changer, I get a better peroformance on many games.

It would be very good if this could be built into ppsspp on android as it would get a better performance on prob. many games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: An idea that might get better performance on android
(04-27-2014 06:09 PM)kaiworm Wrote:  So I recently got myselft a jxd s7800b and have found that if I change the reselution of my screen reselution with the app NOMone Reselution changer, I get a better peroformance on many games.

It would be very good if this could be built into ppsspp on android as it would get a better performance on prob. many games.

Ive posted this before in these forums and there is a nice thread about it over on the Dingoonity forums.

That NoMone resolution changer is fantastic for PPSSPP. Set your device to the native res of a PSP screen (to avoid any weird stretching artifacts) and it will run pretty much anything that is compatible at full speed (I too have the S7800) but this is also known to work on all other JXD devices as well as the GPD ones and certain mobile phones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply