Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
compatibility with the symbian os
02-24-2013, 09:47 PM
compatibility with the symbian os
seriously ... Does this stuff really works for the symbian os ... because nobody reall has said anything about the symbian os ... Which is strange ... So pls reply if it works for you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: compatibility with the symbian os
Next time do a little research:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=382
Also wrong section...
02-24-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 10:14 PM by ericsimons18.)
(02-24-2013 09:47 PM)ericsimons18 Wrote:  seriously ... Does this stuff really works for the symbian os ... because nobody realyl has said anything about the symbian os ... Which is strange ... So pls reply if it works for you , and share your tips ... Because i installed the emulator and it installed.. And passed the elf test ... But it doesnt play any game

is that what you think that i have not sren that thread ... So tell the helpfull tip in that thread that concerns version 0.5 with 0.6 uhn ... ? Or that tells a the actuall playable games there ...
02-24-2013, 10:27 PM
(02-24-2013 09:52 PM)ericsimons18 Wrote:  
(02-24-2013 09:47 PM)ericsimons18 Wrote:  seriously ... Does this stuff really works for the symbian os ... because nobody realyl has said anything about the symbian os ... Which is strange ... So pls reply if it works for you , and share your tips ... Because i installed the emulator and it installed.. And passed the elf test ... But it doesnt play any game

is that what you think that i have not sren that thread ... So tell the helpfull tip in that thread that concerns version 0.5 with 0.6 uhn ... ? Or that tells a the actuall playable games there ...
Well, no but posting in the wrong section of the forum when you have already asked that question in the correct one isn't gonna get you too far either way. Just be patient, you are dealing with a very early stage emulator.