Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can I get some help ?
04-27-2014, 04:44 AM
can I get some help ?
hi guys, first of all thanks for this great emulator ! btw im trying to play game named god of war gos but I have some framerate issue ! im playing with iso ! and im playing on nokiax ! it have andualcore snnapdragon s4 play cpu & adreno 203 gpu ! so can I get littler more frames with that? ohh, btw I was purchased the game so dont worry im not the pirete!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: can I get some help ?
Aye captain! The best way to get more frames is to set up in settings clock to 60 you can easilly find it since default is 0 . But still you have to turn off frameskip and buffer rendering but... screen will be too dark to play unless your phone got option to set up verry nice brithness plus i think it only works with GOW Chains Of Olumpus

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
04-27-2014, 07:41 AM
ok thanks I will try...
04-27-2014, 09:22 AM
btw is my phne enough for playing most of the titles?
04-27-2014, 10:02 AM
Hmm hard to say PPSSPP need minimum 500mb of ram to emulate in a proper way and your phone got 512 + you need to count amount of ram that is needed to run system and background apps . Snapdragon hmm.. what i know from Nexus4 phones with snapdragon procesors arent good to be honest. I can clearly say you might try but cant promisse you they would work Sad if you really wanna experiance a good emulation and speed try samsung galaxy S3/S3LTE since exynos procesors are most compatible with PPSSPP . You can try Sony xperia z and Z1 or Lg L9 2 so if you got a chance to get better phone id suggest selling Nokia and buy something else or trade with someone to other phone. Nokias wear never ment to be a good gaming devices due to Symbian now when nokia released "self polished"android devices it still have nothing to do with gaming.

04-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Thanks for such info ! I really a noob in psp emulation ! Btw is their is such settings for god of war which makes it playable ? Cause im dying to play this game again ! :-)
04-28-2014, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014 11:15 AM by Homo87.)
So far there is a way to emulate it quite well at least on Exynos based procesors(Smasung S3) you need as well to disable buffer rendering make frameskip at least at 2 then go to the setting and in system setting change Psp clock to 60 it helps with God of war chains of Olympus no idea how about ghost of sparta .

Remember about setting your brihhtness to the maximum level or tou wont be able to see anything .