Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ISO and CSO dont show up in PPSSPP? (Android 4.4.2, PPSSPP 0.9.8, Galaxy S4)
04-20-2014, 02:29 PM
ISO and CSO dont show up in PPSSPP? (Android 4.4.2, PPSSPP 0.9.8, Galaxy S4)
Ever since either 0.9.5 or 0.9.6, ISO nor CSO files show up in PPSSPP's browser. Ive reinstalled multiple times, and have tried putting games in various different folders to no avail. Before this, I had no problems playing games whatsoever.

Runnin Android 4.4.2, PPSSPP 0.9.8, Galaxy S4.

Anyone encounter such a problem?

Note: Im not tech savvy in the slightest, so layman's terms would be preferred lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: ISO and CSO dont show up in PPSSPP? (Android 4.4.2, PPSSPP 0.9.8, Galaxy S4)
Are you sure you're looking at the right place? The default folder might be the wrong one. How are you transferring them to your card?

-[Unknown]
04-21-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: ISO and CSO dont show up in PPSSPP? (Android 4.4.2, PPSSPP 0.9.8, Galaxy S4)
Positive. I made sure I only had one PSP folder in the root of my miniSD, and removed the one from my phone's root. There is also only one GAME folder inside the PSP folder as well.
04-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Could it be an issue with file extensions? It will expect the files to be "xyz.iso", so for example if you have Windows set to hide file extensions (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you do, since it's the default setting), they might be named e.g. "xyz.iso.bin" which still won't work.

Also, if they are compressed in zip files or something, they also will not work.

-[Unknown]