Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Monster Hunter Freedom
04-20-2014, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 11:06 AM by vnctdj.)
Monster Hunter Freedom
Brand new to ppsspp and havent played monster hunter since ps2 but im psyched to try this out. Any one else down to play? i have Himachi set up im pretty sure!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom
the very first monster hunter or mhfu? and what is ur hamachi?
04-22-2014, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014 03:18 PM by vnctdj.)
Sorry to get back to you so late, i was talking about monster hunter freedom. I actually just downloaded monster hunter 3rd portable so im playing that now, if you want to play just send me another message

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
11-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Monster Hunter freedom
hi guys, I don't speak English very well, so if you answer me, you speak me in a simple way, please.
I'm playing at MHF1.
I can play in a LOCAL NETWORK with my friend with software AdHoc Server, without problems.
when me and my friends try to playing in 3 player, when we arrive in a start location in the mission, one of our is separate from the other. so this one can do the mission alone, and the other two can play together.
how can we do to play all together, so in 3 player together in the same mission?

WE DON'T WANT PLAYING ON INTERNET, BUT ONLY IN A LOCAL NETWORK . SO WITHOUT SOFTWARE WITH A LOGIN
11-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-07-2014, 10:45 PM
@framoss

Open PPSSSPP, go to /system/graphics then set alternative speed to 25%. Your friends must do this as well.

Now, when all of you is about to depart to a quest, press the alternative speed key at the same time with your friends.

When the quest is done loading, go ahead and press the alternative speed key again.

Enjoy. Smile

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8Ghz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 @1.4Ghz
---------------------------------------------
Nokia 8 - Snapdragon 835
11-08-2014, 06:46 AM
yes, my monster hunter is the first one for psp.
I can't use amachi or the other platform becouse the internet firewall block the access on the internet with the game, so we can only play in a local network.

We've tried to change the alternative speed at 25%.
I was the "server", so I've openned AdHoc Server and the others had my ID address. I accepted the quests, my friens accepted my quest and they went near the door and they started the mission (they press OK near the door), after that they changed the speed in 25% (alternative speed). So I went near the door, I changed the speed at 25%, and I started the quest. So in this moment started the loading.
the loading is too long (5 min) and when the quest started, one of our is kick from the others.

are there specific steps that my friends and I must follow?
Are there the others setting on ppsspp that we can set in the emulator?

Thx for the answers Smile
11-08-2014, 09:43 AM
@framoss

Make sure that fast memory is turned off.

Once you click "Depart to Quest" all of you, at the same time should press the alternative speed key.
Then press it again (the alternative speed key) after the quest has finished loading.

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8Ghz
Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 @1.4Ghz
---------------------------------------------
Nokia 8 - Snapdragon 835
04-06-2015, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015 03:52 PM by Inuyashaya.)
Exclamation Searching Friend for Play [MHF1]
I am just searching someone for play Monster Hunter Freedom 1 if you want to play send me a Private Menssage or Answer me on this post. I dont mind the VPN program i can use Evolve more cause i am already there but can download Hamachi and play with it if wanna play with another one tell me and i will try to understand how to play with it Without more delay thanks for read and have fun playing Heart
PD i play MHP3rd HD and MHFU too but is harder to get people that play MHF1 and yeah i like it more than the others

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Hi all.... i was wondering is there are still people playing Monster Hunter Freedom 1 (not Unite). I would like to try playing online, but it seems nobody else is doing it (a lot of threads for MHFU or MH3P). If someone is interested, im available. I live in Europe (i don't know if distance will be an issue when playing through Hamachi).

In Hamachi:
Network ID: MonsterHunterFreedom01
Password: mhf

Or just pm me.

Peace!