Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
07-27-2013, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 01:46 PM by NickGrouwen.)
RE: Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade
Aaah yes I just finished playing NFS Underground Rivals, thought I'd give Untold Legends a go again. Downloaded the latest build, v0.8.1-835-g7462d98, and now it works even better! The minimap is showing up now Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2013 07:46 AM by NickGrouwen.)
WARNING!

There might be some instances where the game gets stuck while loading the next area. This just happened to me when going from Eastern Catacombs Level 1 > Eastern Catacombs Level 2. The game looks like it's loading the next level, only it never actually loads the next level. The loading screen just hangs there. Luckily I always frequently save. Reset the game and tried again, I'm in Level 2 now.

Therefore, if you're playing this game, make sure to save the game everytime before you enter another area. Using the internal save feature or whatever it's called - save states won't help you out here.
07-28-2013, 01:44 PM
(07-28-2013 07:45 AM)NickGrouwen Wrote:  WARNING!

There might be some instances where the game gets stuck while loading the next area. This just happened to me when going from Eastern Catacombs Level 1 > Eastern Catacombs Level 2. The game looks like it's loading the next level, only it never actually loads the next level. The loading screen just hangs there. Luckily I always frequently save. Reset the game and tried again, I'm in Level 2 now.

Therefore, if you're playing this game, make sure to save the game everytime before you enter another area. Using the internal save feature or whatever it's called - save states won't help you out here.

If you could produce a debug console screenshot or a log when it happens, i'm sure we (the testers and the devs) can get to the bottom of this.

Thanks for the heads up by the way.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
10-20-2013, 07:25 AM
now playble on android(25~30 fps)
sound problem..used(v.0.9.1)

sorry any english mistake..please go easy on me i'm still learning
10-20-2013, 08:05 AM
(10-20-2013 07:25 AM)the end Wrote:  now playble on android(25~30 fps)
sound problem..used(v.0.9.1)

For sound try latest ppsspp git build one Smile
you can find here:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
10-20-2013, 11:00 AM
my phone dos'nt support latest build from buildbot Sad
it just keep saying "apps not installed"

10-20-2013, 11:11 AM
(10-20-2013 11:00 AM)the end Wrote:  my phone dos'nt support latest build from buildbot Sad

does the old build i mention worked for you?for the latest build try clear ppsspp cache and uninstall ppsspp,then try installing again.also try installing in sd card not phone memory,or just try using another sd card to install ppsspp.

i suggest you create a thread in general discussion if the problem can't be solve.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2013, 11:28 AM
(10-20-2013 11:11 AM)aki21 Wrote:  
(10-20-2013 11:00 AM)the end Wrote:  my phone dos'nt support latest build from buildbot Sad

does the old build i mention worked for you?for the latest build try clear ppsspp cache and uninstall ppsspp,then try installing again.also try installing in sd card not phone memory,or just try using another sd card to install ppsspp.

i suggest you create a thread in general discussion if the problem can't be solve.

yeah..the olds build dos'nt work(tried latest build from v.0.8.****)
i also tried uninstall apps n tried it again...but apps not installed

07-06-2015, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 01:27 AM by Topken.)
Currently using build v1.0.1-715-g937feb6 on Windows 7 and I have noticed something. Playing in a smaller window causes the Speed to be full speed but if you maximize or fullscreen it the game slows way down. I have my rendering set to x3 since x4 is slightly slow on my laptop. AKA PPSSPP is NOT set to Auto size.

Specs are Lenovo Thinkpad T420. i5-2520m. 4gb of ram. 500gb hdd. Nvidia NVS 4200m which is basically the buisness version of a nvidia GTX 520m screen resolution is 1600x900.

I really can not explain why the game slows down when running in a maximized window/fullscreen when the rendering res is set to x3 instead of auto. Speed will drop down to like 50% when its fullscreened/maximized window and 100% speed when windowed. ofter some more testing it would seem a window size of x2 and a rendering size of x3 work fine together but a window size of x3 and render size of x3 causes slow downs. While a rendering size of x2 and a window size of x3 has no slowdowns either so I am at a lost as to whats going on here but this is what I am seeing on my laptop.