Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MSVCP120.dll missing problem
04-13-2014, 10:54 PM
MSVCP120.dll missing problem
hey admin, i need your help. i just installed the new version 9.8 and tried running ppsspp prog and i keep getting the message, the program cant start because msvco120.dll is missing. i already tried installing c++ on the website but still no luck. any advice to fix this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: MSVCP120.dll missing problem
Do you have a file named msvcp120.dll in C:\WINDOWS\system32
If you don't then Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 is not installed.

If you have it,what OS are you using...if it's Windows XP,is it with service pack 2 or 3

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-16-2014, 11:23 PM
I am having two problems and i have been looking through the forums for answers and tried all the solutions and nothing worked. I try opening the ppsspp in both versions installed it three times today alone, installed MSVCP.dll and downloaded the fix for the Open GL error and I have been able to play this emulator just last week on this very same computer. Now All I get is Missing MSVCP.dll and Insuffiecient OpenGL Driver support detected.
11-16-2014, 11:37 PM
(11-16-2014 11:23 PM)KillerCPT Wrote:  I am having two problems and i have been looking through the forums for answers and tried all the solutions and nothing worked. I try opening the ppsspp in both versions installed it three times today alone, installed MSVCP.dll and downloaded the fix for the Open GL error and I have been able to play this emulator just last week on this very same computer. Now All I get is Missing MSVCP.dll and Insuffiecient OpenGL Driver support detected.

Make sure your VC package matches your OS (32 or 64 bit), and also make sure your emulator is the same as your VC package type, I ran into this problem before and then I realized I downloaded the wrong file type.

Update your OpenGL driver thru the companies or suppliers website, and then download VC package mentioned previously. Msg me if you have any issues.