Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Elementary OS - Save data folder
04-07-2014, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2014 04:45 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Elementary OS - Save data folder
I have been at it for a couple of hours now, looking for the elusive location of the game save data. I can't for the life of me find it. Searching through previous posts, none of the listed locations exist on my system. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Someone set me on the right path, please.

Thanks!!!

~Tiandao
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Elementary OS - Save data folder
first in your file manager search the option to show hidden files/folders, then go to /home/your_username/.config/ppsspp
04-09-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Elementary OS - Save data folder
Let's clarify something here first. Are you referring to the OS named Elementary or are you saying you have an elementary level question about where things are stored? In other words, what OS are you actually running PPSSPP on? Where your saves and such are vary greatly, depending on if you use iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, Windows, or any other platform the emulator runs on.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
04-09-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Elementary OS - Save data folder: SOLVED
Thanks for the replies.

Yes, Elementary OS Luna, but that does not matter at this point.

I had already looked in the .config folder, and it was not there. I ended up clearing out the package, and installed it again. And presto, the folder appeared. The only thing now is to figure out what went wrong the first time...

Thanks again!!
04-09-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: [Solved] Elementary OS - Save data folder
Thread's title edited.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2