Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.11 Average
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
08-30-2013, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 02:25 AM by Supremezero.)
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
(08-25-2013 05:57 AM)Blaze Wrote:  After playing the game for a while. I don't know if it is bug or not, but currently my monster in the party can't breed any eggs even after 4 months past already in the game, would anyone kindly check this issue

I'm also having this problem, with the same and other monsters (Chocobo, Pig, Minotaur, and Marlboro).

... and thus my editing shows me he's banned, and thus can't answer any questions for me anyway. I suppose I'll have to investigate for myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2013 07:12 AM by BagusThanatos.)
have been playing this game till chapter 3 now, still using the 0.9.1 release. small graphical errors occur sometimes. it's still acceptable for me. And I've been wondering too, my chocobo didn't even lay a single egg. wondering why.
Haven't tried the newest build though.

edit:
Used ppsspp-v0.9.1-275-g64d3569-windows-amd64
still no egg for 2 months game time.
which is strange. I've read that the game has 2/15 chance of laying an egg for each day. so it will be an average of one egg every 7-8 days. Dunno this has to do with the emulator or not. >.<

sorry for my bad english..
08-30-2013, 01:27 PM
Hm. I've tested with different ISOs from different regions... still no eggs. Before I call it the emulator's fault, has anyone successfully gotten eggs while using the emulator?
08-30-2013, 06:06 PM
Hmm.. Maybe it IS the emulator then. I find that borderline shocking.
08-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Surprising, but yeah, it probably is an emulator issue then. Very strange though.
08-31-2013, 01:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 01:50 AM by BagusThanatos.)
used ppsspp-v0.9.1-357-g3525498-windows-amd64:
still no egg for 2 months game time. I was just moving back and forth between Lesalia and Gollund.
I have a chocobo and a Dark Behemoth.
I'll just test some new builds using this method for now.

I'm in chapter 3, with a lv 73 Dark knight Ramza right after the fight at Grogh Heights.

09-01-2013, 05:02 AM
Hey they made a ton of progress with last version 9.1
I am still having a few issues and was wondering is there a forum for best settings for each game?
When I go to taverns and read the news sometimes I press the button for next page and I hear the page flip noise but the page does not change? so I can not read further also happens during convo I will tap x a few times and it will eventually change but I miss a few parts. I am using 9.1 it happens on 9.1 build 381 to. Was wondering if there is a fix?

Thanks
09-01-2013, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2013 05:10 AM by Ritori.)
I think that will be fix soon.
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/3532

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-01-2013, 12:39 PM
(08-30-2013 01:27 PM)Supremezero Wrote:  Hm. I've tested with different ISOs from different regions... still no eggs. Before I call it the emulator's fault, has anyone successfully gotten eggs while using the emulator?

Yeah, i didn´t realize before, but i can´t get any monster´s eggs too Sad. Very weird problem
09-02-2013, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 09:20 AM by BagusThanatos.)
I managed to get an egg using JPCSP.
I actually used my PPSSPP save file. Loaded it in JPCSP using Crypto mode.
Just need a few days to get an egg.
Saved and then I loaded it into PPSSPP.
Used ppsspp-v0.9.1-444-gad74a80-windows-amd64
Now, I wonder one thing, why my egg would not hatch in PPSSPP while it just took me a couple of days to hatch it in JPCSP and I even got an egg?
hmm.. maybe you guys can look into JPCSP to find the solution?

09-02-2013, 03:33 PM
(09-02-2013 08:35 AM)BagusThanatos Wrote:  I managed to get an egg using JPCSP.
Now, I wonder one thing, why my egg would not hatch in PPSSPP while it just took me a couple of days to hatch it in JPCSP and I even got an egg?

Thank you for the tip, that worked for me too!. Appreciate that Wink
09-02-2013, 04:57 PM

I noticed something odd after doing this. Before when i was in a town and i pressed the button to show the town menu (with the Tavern, Outfiter, the Warriors Guild...) there was a problem with the picture of the town not showing and the entire map going black. It was a minor issue, though.

Well, after loading the save file into JCSP, saving, and loading it again into PPSSPP this problem seems to have been fixed. Now the towns' menu shows correctly and the map doens´t go black. Very fishy, but a good thing Smile
09-02-2013, 09:23 PM
(09-02-2013 04:57 PM)Stark777 Wrote:  I noticed something odd after doing this. Before when i was in a town and i pressed the button to show the town menu (with the Tavern, Outfiter, the Warriors Guild...) there was a problem with the picture of the town not showing and the entire map going black. It was a minor issue, though.

Well, after loading the save file into JCSP, saving, and loading it again into PPSSPP this problem seems to have been fixed. Now the towns' menu shows correctly and the map doens´t go black. Very fishy, but a good thing Smile
hmm... that's quite, yeah, fishy..

Still the egg issue is still the one bothering me the most, it would not hatch on PPSSPP.. T_T

09-02-2013, 11:10 PM

Trying this... and oh my god this emulator is terrible. Does seem to get me eggs and hatching them, though.
09-03-2013, 02:05 AM
(09-02-2013 11:10 PM)Supremezero Wrote:  

Trying this... and oh my god this emulator is terrible. Does seem to get me eggs and hatching them, though.
You mean JPCSP? It isn't terrible. It is just ran through java. Which means you need a higher end PC to be able to run the games smooth on it. This is why I stick to PPSSPP. Just have patients guys. I am sure they will figure it out. They got it working, didn't they? Tongue