Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
09-23-2014, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 07:11 AM by ira221.)
RE: [Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Multiplayer Adhoc Local WLAN
can i use this in teken 6 psp emulator ??

can i use this in tekken 6 psp emulator in pc ?

can i use this in tekken 6 psp emulator in pc ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2014, 01:12 PM
(09-20-2014 11:05 PM)makooy Wrote:  Can i use phone tether rather than using router to play monster hunter portable 3rd multiplayer to my psp and android phone? Sorry for bad english, please reply.. Thanks
yes you can follow nc50lc guide to host the server http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11321 , and suku alam guide to connect the PSP http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8349

(09-21-2014 10:20 PM)Manticor Wrote:  Is it possible to host a cross-platform server for others to join on different networks, not just local? I'm a bit new to PPSSPP, the answer isn't too obvious for me Tongue. Also sorry to get off topic, but could I host a server with just a PPSSSPP emulator and the AdhocServer? Thanks Smile
join from different network is not possible i do many test for that ,for example : my android joining adhocserver from my lan network, and my friend connecting to my adhoc server from evolve network , they all showing up on adhocserver info but we cant meet each other in game because the network is different and my android not connected to evolve network . but as long its on same network its possible , the challenge is how to combine 2 router with different network into 1 network like lan to wan and use the wan network to play together

@ira221 if the compatibility list saying tekken 6 is working then its work , try with latest build or specific build from adamn to play that game link http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9037

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
10-02-2014, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 05:04 PM by kurochy.)
i followed every step. We're playing Patapon 3. I can like, host or something then when my friend is trying to connect, it says it can't find any other worlds(hosts). help.

Questions :

1. Does only the guy who's hosting should open the AdhocServer.exe.?

2. We are connected to one router (a home router/TP-Link). does that counts as WLan Router.? (from Tutorial)

Sorry for asking a "noob" question.. >_< I' appreciate any response and help i could get.. Thank you.
10-02-2014, 05:07 PM
answer :
1. yes only the host need to run adhocserver.exe
2. its counts as wlan router and i use that one too

from compatibility page http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=9037 , patapon is working with ppsspp version v0.9.9-45 < so use this build

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

10-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Thank you for your reply.

we are using PPSSPP v.0.9.9.1.... is it different.? if it is then how or where can i switch to v.0.9.9-45..? Sad sigh, glad that this is a live thread. been searching for a way how but got nothing.. Sad
10-02-2014, 05:24 PM
yes its different many change to adhoc network since 0.9.9 , try using ppsspp version that near to that version like 0.9.9-4x or 0.9.9 , scroll to the bottom until you found the specific build you can download it here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds , or if you want to try with adamn build it can be found on compatibility page too , sometimes some games work better playing multiplayer with adamn build

10-02-2014, 06:01 PM
okay so i got PPSSPP v.0.9.9-45.

1. open ppsspp (CHECK)
2. Go to setting , and then system (CHECK)
3. untick fast memory (CHECK)
4. Tick Enable Networking/Wlan(beta,may break games) (CHECK)
5. Change ProAdhocServer IP address , use your host ip address we got before (CHECK)
6. Tap Change Mac Address to generate Random MAC (CHECK)
7. Connect device Wifi to Virtual Network (ssid=multiplayer , key=12345678) or Connect device Wifi to Wlan Router (CHECK)

Still, he can't find any hosts.. :O sigh.. i guess we have to give up.. >_< sigh.. i wonder what's wrong.. Thank you anyways.. Smile
10-02-2014, 06:08 PM
You' re welcome, did you change the pro adhoc server to your host ip address? Or it still local host? look at cmd picture and find ip address who run the adhoc server exe, put that ip on both ppsspp, the ip address is not checked but changed Big Grin, well im need to update this thread for better understanding with picture this week so its not get outdated Big Grin

10-02-2014, 06:47 PM
was still hosting.. my friend was using my IP and still can't can''t find any hosts/server.. nah man, your Tutorial is as detailed as it can be. i guess something just went wrong with mine.. xD thank you.. Big Grin
10-02-2014, 11:19 PM
You're Welcome again, note the host need to use the ip too

10-10-2014, 12:37 PM
@kurochy bump first post updated , can you tried with other games if its not working maybe its firewall problem

11-12-2014, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2014 02:27 AM by DrCirno.)
Hello.

I've been using PPSSPP for few months now and I have a little problem with using AdHoc.

I'm trying to connect my PC and Android to play Metal Slug XX (ULUS10495). It seems like the adhoc detects both my PC and my tablet but whenever I create the room with one I can't see that room with the other. (PC to tablet and vice versa). AdHoc shows no problem and it did work fine when I tried MH3HD a month ago.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT2: nvm this. I finally figured out what that #281 in compatibility list meant lol
11-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Am I understanding correctly that this method would allow me to play Dissidia with a friend across the U.S.?
01-02-2015, 01:11 AM
aw it didn't work on me
it keeps creating room but no room is being created how to fix this?
01-22-2015, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2015 11:17 AM by excalios.)
I host the server on my teacher laptop and my teacher able to join but when im trying to join it on my ipad said something like error server well something like that i forgot