Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
11-04-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
If hostednetwork isn’t supported you can try my “Wifi Direct Access Point” app available in Microsoft Store. It use WiFi Direct to create an Access Point and works with the new driver model of Windows 10 (Wireless Card should support WiFi Direct).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2018, 05:50 AM
Hi, whenever i connect my android to pc. everything is ok but i dont see the other player inside the room. playing MHFU connecting to room 1 both of us. then we dont see each other inside the room. i dont know what im doing wrong now.
09-06-2018, 05:56 AM
hi. please help. i followed every step on the tutorial but whenever im connecting to room 1 in MHFU i get in but without the other player im supposed to play with. though he is also inside room 1. there is no display that he is connected in my room. same as his room im not there.
07-28-2019, 02:59 PM
seemed to work on dissidia duo decim but when when the battle starts imediatly says network sync failed. with mhp3rd "online hall" appears as ?????? in the real psp for some reason (on ppsspp it shows as online hall and seems to connect to a lobby but not the real psp) anything im missing? thanks anyway
10-09-2019, 08:12 AM
I'd like some confirmation on whether or not Hot Shots / Everybody's Tennis: Get a Grip works, or has ever worked in ad hoc LAN. I don't want to waste time experimenting if is not implemented...
10-10-2019, 10:00 PM
Has anybody gotten Everybody's / Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip to work with ad hoc MP? I can only get to the "creating room" stage, and it hangs there (no lock-up -- it just won't actually enter the room).

Alternatively, I tried JPCSP, and managed to get as far as joining a room... once (via the single PC / loop-back method). However, all I can practically do is find the created room (as the client), attempt to join it -- whereinafter the client just sits at the "joining room" screen (at that point, its meant to enter the char. select screen). That emulator also has other issues -- window focusing (when using the same PC); crappy front-end / interface; less performance and visual options...

Anyone...? =/
01-07-2020, 05:52 PM
This does not work for Nintendo Switch. It will not allow my Switch to connect to "multiplayer" connection, and my Windows 10 Laptop does not detect the "multiplayer" network.
01-17-2020, 10:26 AM
сSuper, thanks!
06-05-2020, 04:29 PM
How can I connect on multi-player
08-30-2020, 02:10 AM
Does this work with two PPSSPPs (different folder locations ofc) on the same device (laptop)?
08-30-2020, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2020 07:41 PM by AdamN.)
(08-30-2020 02:10 AM)marclloyd01 Wrote:  Does this work with two PPSSPPs (different folder locations ofc) on the same device (laptop)?

The official development build of PPSSPP at https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ also support multiple instance (including using the same folder) on a single PC

And this is a newer test build for multiplayer https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php...#pid138153

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
08-30-2020, 11:03 PM
(08-30-2020 07:40 PM)AdamN Wrote:  
(08-30-2020 02:10 AM)marclloyd01 Wrote:  Does this work with two PPSSPPs (different folder locations ofc) on the same device (laptop)?

The official development build of PPSSPP at https://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ also support multiple instance (including using the same folder) on a single PC

And this is a newer test build for multiplayer https://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php...#pid138153

Thanks for the answer, the latest multiplayer build was exactly what I was looking for.
09-22-2020, 08:05 AM
I followed the steps and it worked.But when I press the 'next' button and the match is about to start,there is a network error and one of the devices automatically disconnect.