Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Amazing performance on Optimus One
02-22-2013, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 11:51 AM by Vincentmrl.)
Thumbs Up Amazing performance on Optimus One
Hey Henrik and co. I tried project diva 2 extend on my phone just for fun because I thought my phone would explode or something. WELL, 20+fps in songs with framesip and 20 without. Sound has no difference and somehow it runs slower without buffered rendering. I'm gonna make a video later to show you the speed.
My phone has just an adreno 200, CPU is overclocked to 729Mhz ondemand, with IcySnap as rom. I'm really amazed with the progress of this emulator. Thanks Henrik and co!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2013, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2013 08:53 PM by stodag.)
RE: Amazing performance on Optimus One
wish mine did Sad

mines very slow unless i use frameskip then its full speed but to many frame jumps, unplayable but its early so im still holdin out hope for my galaxy slSmile
02-23-2013, 12:15 AM
(02-22-2013 11:50 AM)Vincentmrl Wrote:  Hey Henrik and co. I tried project diva 2 extend on my phone just for fun because I thought my phone would explode or something. WELL, 20+fps in songs with framesip and 20 without. Sound has no difference and somehow it runs slower without buffered rendering. I'm gonna make a video later to show you the speed.
My phone has just an adreno 200, CPU is overclocked to 729Mhz ondemand, with IcySnap as rom. I'm really amazed with the progress of this emulator. Thanks Henrik and co!

i will look forward to your video Smile
02-23-2013, 03:48 PM
I was gonna edit the video I recorded to put it on youtube, but I tried Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (eur) and it goes amazingly well. I don't know if I should put it in the video or make a separate one.