Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PC to PSP adhoc without internet???
04-08-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: PC to PSP adhoc without internet???
(04-06-2014 01:36 PM)Haseeb Wrote:  Thank you so much , Smile Now I completely understand , Coldbird (Prometheus) got married ??? Lol lol lol Big Grin Big Grin

@haseeb :
Pro Online client is 10000% needed by PSP to play adhoc with PC locally, there is no other way to get it done.

For your reference : actual PSP(s) dont need any router to get multiplayer work because they're the same device afterall.

Since you were asking how to connect multiplayer PSP+PC without internet connection, I suggested you to use wifi router <-- because there is no other way a real PSP could join PC (ppsspp) to play locally without a wifi router as the bridge of both connection.

then, you insisted Coldbird Pro Online Plugin needs Internet connection. I don't see Pro Online plugin always needs Internet Connection.
As LunaMoo posted before, Pro Online Client plugin is only a tool to connect PSP to other PSP device via "dedicated Pro Online Server".
So, if we set up the Pro Online Server on our local network there is no need to use Internet connection as we just set up the Pro Online server on our own network.

The conventional way to play multiplayer PSP via Pro Online Plugin is by the Coldbird Pro Online Server, but in your case : you want a local connection without Internet connection, so this link lan PSP+PC would help you a lot about some advantages of Pro Online Client.

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PC to PSP adhoc without internet??? - betrayedAngel - 04-08-2014 06:02 AM