Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
[Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
11-24-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
Is it possible if theres no pc? Just androids? And one thing, also got galaxy tab 4 here. Is it smooth? Thanks, Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2016, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2016 07:45 AM by vnctdj.)
(11-09-2015 12:37 AM)Anthelon Wrote:  Hey! somebody can help me up xD i dont understood one procedure and I think is the most important xD... is about the Portable Wi-Fi hotspot... what the heck is that? xD

Wifi Hotspot you can see it on the Setting -> Tethering and Mobile hotspot -> Mobile hotspot-> check it or start the hotspot its only like a wifi but does'nt have internet connection

(11-24-2015 08:44 AM)julinard10 Wrote:  Is it possible if theres no pc? Just androids? And one thing, also got galaxy tab 4 here. Is it smooth? Thanks, Smile

Yeah it works fine just change the setting on the PPSSPP Settings for better performance

oh and also i already played tekken 6 in my samsung grand prime and my old tab 2 it work fine We played tekken 6 multiplayer adhoc its really fun guys

Edit by vnctdj : Useless quote removed.
01-05-2016, 05:10 PM
this is the tutorial for android local but where can i find android online? i need help D:
01-22-2016, 06:40 AM
Sorry, Guys. I've been inactive for some time and might still be.
But, I will update this thread as soon as I tested the new builds.
I'll also add Cross-platform tutorial using either Android Hotspot or Local WLAN + clear-up few things that other's doesn't understand..

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3
01-22-2016, 10:04 AM
(08-09-2015 03:16 PM)mccainmx Wrote:  Put this on the list it also works in this method.

Final fantasy type-0
Virtua tennis 3
God eater burst
God eater 2.

i add some screenshots later.

Thanks! Compatibility list Updated

01-25-2016, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2016 12:09 PM by nc50lc.)
Using The Latest Build, Tekken6 Now Works in Multiplayer.

In-Game Battle
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14817]
End Status
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14818]

But Take note: If your Android Phone Can't Handle 100% GameSpeed (LOWER than 60fps or 30fps@1frameskip or 20fps@2frameskip... and so on) The Other Device that is stable 60fps will still suffer slow-motion even though playing at 100% Speed due to "Synchronization" which is present in Tekken6 and other Games.
It's not PPSSPP's fault

Links and Procedure in First Page.

02-14-2016, 11:16 PM
how about dbz shin budokai would it possible to connect i try it but disnt work.
03-25-2016, 02:23 AM
i cant multiplayer at dragon ball shin budokay, how to set that game?
03-26-2016, 06:21 AM
Socket problem solve please...
04-03-2016, 06:07 PM
This thread still active? I got questions and sorry for my bad english. Me and two of my buddy is currently playing mhfu. We all using ppsspp android version 1.2.1. We all downloaded it from google play store. Now when we play multiplayer with adhoc connection (same router wifi or android hotspot) with only two people. We can get through and play together no matter how different our graphic or system setting. But we cannot get through with 3 people no matter what we did. And believe me we have try everything. Perfectly syncing setting? Check, remove all speed hack? Check, reducing the graphic so that it brcome more stable.? ( the native resolution thing) check, do all the three things above simultaneously? Check. Using a same phone? Check. Formatting? Not check. I even rooted my phone to follow them to sync with some of their setting. How can we do this? Someone help me.. sifu!!!
04-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Please help!
How to play AdHoce with android and android or android and PSP. I was using a lot of tutorials, but they didn't work.
04-05-2016, 04:09 PM
I was trying to do the first option but it said that it cant connect to coldbird.net. What should I do? Please help!
04-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Is it me, or its just that I can't change my ip address from local host. I tried to change the ip address, but it still writes local host. What to doooo????
04-13-2016, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2016 03:19 AM by MisterWolf.)
Why can't I change the IP adress whenever I type the IP the IP does not change it always put "coldbird.net"? How do I fix it i really want to do some multiplayer stuffs. I want to play monster hunter freedom unite with my friend...I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

Same here bro
04-18-2016, 03:37 AM
Theres a Problem in graphics while using Cross-platform Multiplayer Android host i used it to connect android to android but then i when we play any battle only one tablet fails even if i host the tab that has problem it wont work maybe the problem is with the tab

-Aleck
PsP 3001
Pro CFW 6.60 C2
Oppo A37

GPU Renderer: Adreno(TM)306
Hardware and Board:msm8916
Ram:2

Im 13 years old!