Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
[Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
02-17-2015, 08:39 PM
RE: [Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
can this tunneling all communication through one port be done using servers ultimate android app
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 05:06 AM by Axzle02.)
Patapon 3 is stuck at loading screen

if u use herogate i try to play lan with my laptop but its not working

Patapon 3 Fan

Favorite Hero Charibasa
02-28-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2015 10:18 PM by vnctdj.)
Pes 13 pegou sem plobremas Smile

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak in English when you are not in the international sub-forum.
03-06-2015, 06:53 PM
Music RE: [Tutorial] Android-Host LocalMultiplayer using PortableWifiHotspot
sir i have a question Exclamation
i dont know whats the problem in my android but i have followed all the instructions but its still not working Huh
i tried it on monster hunter freedom unite and when i go to gathering hall online it stuck like being pause and after 5 to 10 minutes its working again but theres a message on the screen from monster hunter not from the ppsspp (A communication error)

sorry i dont know how to upload a picture here cause im just new here Undecided

i dont know what im going to do please answer my question
thanks Big Grin
by the way sir! just to inform you that im connecting the android on my psp does they really dont connect to each other? Angry
03-07-2015, 10:46 AM
(03-06-2015 06:53 PM)nocomment21 Wrote:  sir i have a question Exclamation
i dont know whats the problem in my android but i have followed all the instructions but its still not working Huh
i tried it on monster hunter freedom unite and when i go to gathering hall online it stuck like being pause and after 5 to 10 minutes its working again but theres a message on the screen from monster hunter not from the ppsspp (A communication error)

sorry i dont know how to upload a picture here cause im just new here Undecided

i dont know what im going to do please answer my question
thanks Big Grin
by the way sir! just to inform you that im connecting the android on my psp does they really dont connect to each other? Angry

please someone answer my question T_T i really need to connect with my friends because right now im being jealous while they play and im the only one that cant join them cause im using a android. and i read in these forum that it can connect using a android to psp but stil i cant please please i want it so bad -_-
03-24-2015, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 10:14 AM by emmas2k570.)
Plsss bro......I tried connecting when I wanted to play pes 14 buh I get socket error and after connecting to network buh it wont connect each time I try to connect to the other phone even after following ur instructions strictly.....how do I go abt dat????

Bro how did u go abt u playing PES 14 without any Ish cos I get socket error and later I get connecting to network buh it ends not connecting whenever I try to connect wid d other phone......how do I solve dis Ish plsss
03-31-2015, 07:22 PM
Multiplayer help?
My brother and I both want to play monster Hunter freedom unite together on our android phones. Niether of us have data plans so we are unable to do the WiFi hotspot network. How would we be able to do multiplayer together? Would we need certain programs like ad hoc (to be honest I don't know what that is)? Would we be able to play over bluetooth or would we need to set it up another way?
03-31-2015, 07:25 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-05-2015, 05:11 PM
How to connect android to psp
04-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Hey can anybody tell me how to use the adhoc multiplayer mode in burnout legends
04-09-2015, 10:25 AM
I think i can help you
04-15-2015, 01:04 PM
(03-31-2014 01:31 PM)Chrille Wrote:  Nice guide! I used this guide to setup Fat Princess multiplayer between my laptop, Xperia Z and real PSP! Thanks for the info! It worked perfectly!

i cannot connect my 2 android device. i follow the steps but why im playing dragon ball Z. pls help tnx
04-16-2015, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 09:58 AM by nc50lc.)
arieso4 Your Private Messaging was Disabled, I can't Send this Reply:
arieso4 Wrote:hi dude i have a problem regarding to my adhoc hotspot i follow your steps in configuring advoc on my 2 android device but i cannot connect them to play dragon ball Z. pls help tnx

As other's said, it still wasn't supported in Adhoc Android version of PPSSPP.
Probably, the Port it supposed to use is under 1024 which is inaccessible by Android.
I think I saw a Pull Request in Github that Should resolve Android to Other PPSSPP's Connection by forwarding the Connection to a single Port (Breaking Connection with Real PSP), Just wait for them to implement it.

| Testing Rig: Windows10 PC |
->Proc: Intel Core i3 4130
->GPU: Nvidia GTX660 GDDR5 1GB
->RAM: 8GB DDR3
04-16-2015, 11:22 AM
Is dragon ball z working on android adhoc :?
04-16-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 01:57 PM by arieso4.)
(04-16-2015 09:55 AM)nc50lc Wrote:  arieso4 Your Private Messaging was Disabled, I can't Send this Reply:
arieso4 Wrote:hi dude i have a problem regarding to my adhoc hotspot i follow your steps in configuring advoc on my 2 android device but i cannot connect them to play dragon ball Z. pls help tnx

As other's said, it still wasn't supported in Adhoc Android version of PPSSPP.
Probably, the Port it supposed to use is under 1024 which is inaccessible by Android.
I think I saw a Pull Request in Github that Should resolve Android to Other PPSSPP's Connection by forwarding the Connection to a single Port (Breaking Connection with Real PSP), Just wait for them to implement it.

any idea where to download working adhoc server? because i download an apk app but when i install and open i only see black screen tnx

(04-09-2015 10:25 AM)dava01012 Wrote:  I think i can help you

any idea where to download working adhoc server? because i download an apk app but when i install and open i only see black screen tnx??