Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please give Android Requirements for Smooth running?
03-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Lightbulb Please give Android Requirements for Smooth running?
Hi guys , Smile I know the perforemence of PPSSPP on PC is amazing , ( a core i3 can run games smooth) I want to know what are the android requirements for smooth gameplay? I know that it varies with games but what are the requirements in which we can get 100% average speed? Also write your PPSSPP perforemence on your android , i like the pc version but as you know portable is always better! btw I have a new PSP 3001 black and I'm still interested in that lol lol Big Grin , its because having PSP games running on android will make the phone a Multitask Beast , lol . I am going to get HTC One x , which has specs : 1.5 ghz quad core processor 1 gb ram Nvidia Tegra 3 how much expected speed will it get?

The Signature!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Please give Android Requirements for Smooth running?
you will have a good performances if you take care of the settings of the emulators (disable the good settings) so, it will be fast
03-30-2014, 10:25 PM
As far as i know the best performance is on Exynos procesors which got only Samsung Galaxy S3 Snapdragons as well as all the other cause lost of garbage and lags in games so even nexus 5 with 2.2 or galaxy s5 wont be able to emulate as good as Exynos since its more compatible. But i bet some "walking FAQ" will be smarter than me to help you feed with aknowledge .

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
03-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Android has a lot lot of issues with games...
Not all games work
Some that work on PC might not work on or phone
Ur phone sounds like it should run games
But don't expect games like GOW or Metal gear or silent hill to run very well
Check out YouTube for the most compatible games on android
I've been testing a few games that I got from a friend

My phone is a 1 GHz arm quad core 512 mb ram powervr

Dbz shin 2 speed 100%
Gladiator begins. 100%
Soul caliber 100% 50-55 fps
Spiderman 2 100% buffered render x1psp
Dbz tenkaichi tag 100% lags in ultimates and transformation
The 3rd birthday 100% (texture glitchs)
Marvel ultimate alliance was working 100% on 0.9.7.2 haven't tested on latest ver
Lord of arcana 100% the only game that works full no lags at all on my phone
Monster hunter lags with large monsters

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp
03-31-2014, 07:42 PM
The Exynos CPU on GS3 and G Note2 can stay at their max clock speeds for a long time, even at high temperature due to their excellent thermal throttling techniques and 126-bit wide memory buses. While Snapdragon CPUs have poor thermal throttling, and the best amongst them have just a 32-bit dual memory bus. So get any device with an Exynos 4412 SOC & you will be fine.
04-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Looks like I will get good speed on my android device , Thanks for the help! Smile

The Signature!
07-29-2014, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2014 01:17 PM by wiggy2k7.)
(03-31-2014 07:42 PM)BlazinEmperor Wrote:  The Exynos CPU on GS3 and G Note2 can stay at their max clock speeds for a long time, even at high temperature due to their excellent thermal throttling techniques and 126-bit wide memory buses. While Snapdragon CPUs have poor thermal throttling, and the best amongst them have just a 32-bit dual memory bus. So get any device with an Exynos 4412 SOC & you will be fine.

What are the newer Exynos processors like, are they as good/better/worse for emulation than the SOC in the galaxy S3 ??? For example the 5420 in the Galaxy Tab S ???