Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
We need a Wiki!
02-21-2013, 06:30 AM
We need a Wiki!
PPSSPP seriously needs a wiki, so people can contribute with a better Compatibility List (with more organized information), configuration information (like "what this option do"; I still don't know what "Use VBO" and "Vertex Cache" actually do, I know what "Buffered Rendering" do thanks to a post from Henrik, but I already saw people asking again about this option) and general information (like a Android compatibility list).

Yeah, I know it's earlier to make Documentation, but Wikis gets better with time, so as soon as we have a Wiki as soon it will be a reliable source of information.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 06:47 AM
RE: We need a Wiki!
There is one but I removed the links to it because nobody used it and it became full of spam.

Might relaunch it later when there's more people around. In the meantime you can create forum threads, I'll "sticky" them to the top of the lists if you like.
02-21-2013, 07:59 AM
RE: We need a Wiki!
(02-21-2013 06:47 AM)Henrik Wrote:  There is one but I removed the links to it because nobody used it and it became full of spam.

Might relaunch it later when there's more people around. In the meantime you can create forum threads, I'll "sticky" them to the top of the lists if you like.

this is the one right? http://wiki.ppsspp.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
it got lots of unrelated stuffs in it, just click the random page and you know what i mean,
it would take a long time to clean all that up...