Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to contribuite for translations?
03-05-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: Where to contribuite for translations?
Also, might insert in there at some point between Qt Linguist and the Pull Request - testing. Never hurts to see it actually works right with your translation.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 02:45 AM
(03-05-2013 02:20 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Also, might insert in there at some point between Qt Linguist and the Pull Request - testing. Never hurts to see it actually works right with your translation.

-[Unknown]

True, but getting the Qt interface to compile is pretty difficult right now. I didn't even test my translation since it didn't appear on the emulator (and the fact that the Qt UI is segfaulting doesn't help: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/866).
03-05-2013, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 05:38 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(03-04-2013 05:13 PM)sfageas Wrote:  hi re greek Big Grin

Γειά!
One question that I'm always stuck at, even though I'm pretty sure it's correct.
In greek the X button, we don't call it a "Cross" but we call it as the letter's name "Χί", the "cross" term is used only when it's on the axes of a ┼ and only then with no exceptions. Correct right?

Well, I'm gonna complete my translation, (atleast as much as I can since some stuff they have no translation in greek like "F4" or "Ctrl+4" or even some scientific terms that we leave them untranslated in purpose) then check it atleast 20 times before I give it a go.
03-05-2013, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2013 04:10 PM by Titouf.)
Thanks for the tutorial, I'm starting right now Smile Just a little question, I guess there's no need to translate the whole debugging part, right ?

EDIT : Key mapping is done, and a lot of the UI as well. The missing words and expressions are mostly too scientific for me to understand and translate. There's one thing that is quite funny though. What did u mean with the "TextLabel" in the "Controls" section ? If u explain it to me, I'll probably be able to give it a proper translation. I'll submit my work now so that "the bosses" check it out Smile
03-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Well the idea is to do it as full as possible, which was what I did so I translated everything that was able to get translated and would make sense after it.