Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[Q] Physical Key support & button setting
05-10-2013, 11:13 AM
RE: [Q] Physical Key support & button setting
it might have some issues with your android version, but it is capable of making ps3 controllers work over usb and it can also pair using usb.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2013, 01:37 PM
So... The Android version does not have an input assignable to the slidestick.
The slide stick is touch screen input (or emulated touch) only.
But the pc version can assign a key to the up/down/left/right of the slidestick.

Am I understanding this right?

If so, why is this the case?
If not, what is in input needed to control the slidestick?

(I am using a wiimote and nunchuck with the WiimoteController app, on an Atrix 2 that is running ppsspp nicely. Everything is set up and working great except for the slidestick, which requires I pick up the phone anytime I want to go anywhere in game.)
05-23-2013, 06:56 PM
I'd really like to know that as well O.O

GT-I9300 | rooted | stock international 4.1.2 | overclocked on SiyahKernel s3-v1.9.1 (1,6 GHZ)|
06-02-2013, 04:14 PM
GameKeyboard for Wii Mote & Nunchuk
I just spend another day trying to find a way to get a Wii Mote+Nunchuk controlling ppsspp (especially the analog stick).
Here are my results and problems:

I installed Bluez IME and connected the Wii Mote to my S3 via BT.
Then I installed GameKeyboard and chose "BT-Controller ->Joystick" as a quick setup.
Now That's really funny. When both "use Analog" and "Joystick Mode" are enabled in the settings I can use my Nunchuk to properly control the Analog Stick in PPSSPP!! BUT (!) at the same time when using the Nunchuk-Stick the D-Pad Buttons (arrow keys) are pressed as well! I tried out a few things and came to the conclusion that by enabling "use Analog" Gamekeyboard defines my Nunchuk Stick as D-PAD. Why does it do that?? That's pretty annoying cause the only way the analog stick works nicely causes DPAD Buttons to be pressed as well..-.-
Besides: Although the Nunchuk stick seems to become defined as D-PAD that does not mean that I can control the PSP Analog Stick with my DPAD( Wii Mote) now. I think, that's quite bizarre.
Does anyone know what really happens inside Gamecontroller App by enabling "Use Analog Stick"? and might there be a way to bypass this problem?

GT-I9300 | rooted | stock international 4.1.2 | overclocked on SiyahKernel s3-v1.9.1 (1,6 GHZ)|
06-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Hey is the Analog Stick on ppsspp fully working yet some games characters will run when u push up but when u push at a angle they will stop or walk can u guys fix it
06-04-2013, 09:21 AM
Yes, the range of the simulated analog stick is a bit wrong, need to fix that.