Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.31 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
07-06-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Well it happened for me, every time i lowered BMG in audio options.
so put:
sfx volume 8
BMG volume:8
audio latency: medium

normaly you should ear voices at normal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2014, 06:34 PM
hello guys,please help me...
what the best setting this game on nokia n8?
07-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Hello all
I download ppsspp yesterday (v0.9.8) and i try to play p3p.
I already finish game on my phone and sound work fine but on my computer sound crash when im tartarus, velvet room or school etc...
The openning when i start game work perfectly and i have good ips and graphism, lower graphism dont resolve this problem.

Someone who know how to fix sound in game please?

sry for bad english im french and i dont use google translate ^^
07-22-2014, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2014 12:42 PM by Blueenk.)
Sad [Android] Persona 3 Portable has freezed. Could somebody please help me?
(I use cheats by the way)
I just defeated the boss in the train. Then there was shuffle time. I thought that it was really nice that I would get a new Persona just by getting the right card, but then it just froze. I can't do anything. The music is playing, and the flashy animation is there.

Is there any way to play my save file again? I have ES file explorer, and I tried editing the save data by deleting some of the characters, but it says that it can't play because it's for an older version of the emulator...

Or I could just play it again. I have a save file in the game, but it's really far away compared to where I am in the game now...
07-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-23-2014, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2014 07:33 AM by harshilgnr.)
I have xoloq800
GPU powervrsgx544
Persona 3 working with latest git build
Settings:
Buffered render
Hardware transform on
Software skinning on
Mipmapping and retain changed texture are on
Texture coored speedhack and timer hack on
Multi threaded and I/o threaded on.
No framskipping
08-06-2014, 02:11 AM
(05-27-2014 08:00 AM)Zatsune Miku Wrote:  I was playing Persona 3 Portable until the part where I got a new transfer student. Then after I finished the talk scene, everything went black but the music still can be heard.
I am using window x64 and PPSSPP v0.9.8

*This is my 1st time posting a thread. Forgive me if I need to mention something but I didn't >.<*

I am android and using version 0.9.9-68-g404766c and having the same issue Sad any one can advice?

or maybe provide save file to skip the problem date?

Thanks in advance.
08-06-2014, 03:36 PM
(08-06-2014 02:11 AM)milo-sama Wrote:  
(05-27-2014 08:00 AM)Zatsune Miku Wrote:  I was playing Persona 3 Portable until the part where I got a new transfer student. Then after I finished the talk scene, everything went black but the music still can be heard.
I am using window x64 and PPSSPP v0.9.8

*This is my 1st time posting a thread. Forgive me if I need to mention something but I didn't >.<*

I am android and using version 0.9.9-68-g404766c and having the same issue Sad any one can advice?

or maybe provide save file to skip the problem date?

Thanks in advance.

report here https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues
08-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Turning off Multithreading keeps the game from crashing entirely for me Big Grin
08-21-2014, 04:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 04:09 AM by KeiraCastrodes.)
Hi guys, I need help with my Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3.
The problem is whenever I go inside Tartarus, all I can see is the minimap. The rest of the screen goes black. Its so hard to move because I dont see what is in front of me. Can anyone help me with this. Sad i am using ppsspp v.0.9.9
09-15-2014, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 05:36 PM by Kuromii.)
So does anyone know how to solve the FC problems? (・о・) It's always black screen after the transfer students come... I really hope you guys can solve it! ヾ(≧∀≦*)ノ〃
09-17-2014, 01:48 AM
Okay, there are 32 pages of technical information to wade through, and i cant figure out how to even get this game to start on my android.

All i get is a black screen, with or without Disable Alpha Hack, with or without buffering. With or without framerate skip. Nothing seems to be working.

I am running a samsung galaxy s5 with 4.4.4 .
Ppsspp v0.9.9.1-460-gdfcd1bc .

I have changed so many settings now trying to figure this out, that i have no clue what should be on and what shouldnt. Also, it seems that i have so many more settings than most of the screenshots i see. Its easy to get confused.

And let me qualify a bit. I have used emulators for years. I also have used this emulator for other games with great success. Crisis core works like a dream. But persona 3 i have not been able to get past the black screen. Someone please help?
09-17-2014, 02:47 PM
It crashes on my first fight! I'm using zenfone 4! Anyone know how to fix it?
09-27-2014, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2014 02:35 AM by Djalaal.)
I still (or again) got graphic glitches with this game on my Galaxy Nexus (PowerVR device). It's the same as so many other got.
The screen is black in tatarus when alpha testing is enabled, but it's ok when it is disabled. However, when it is disabled, the name of the area you are in, and the name of objects highlighted (left and right bottom of the screen) does not show.

The only thing that helped me is the enable alpha mask option that used to be there (for 3rd birthday) on PPSSPP's older builds (0.9.8). But it is not available anymore (>=0.9.9), so how do I solve the issue now? Can we have the feature back?
10-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey bro. Can you guy help me? Even though i unrar the file and transfer it. I can't play the game. Why cant i?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)