Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post your tablets specs, Games you'd played, Settings of PPSSPP Build for each game!
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 11:38 AM by enerio.)
Post your tablets specs, Games you'd played, Settings of PPSSPP Build for each game!
My Intex Dezire Model # IT-M016AL, has a DDRIII 512 MB RAM, Android 4.0 ICS OS, ARM v7 Single Core 1 GHz CPU, it really has a limitation in terms of its specs, I played the game Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes, it plays on the 0.9.7 PPSSPP Build, I just keep the default settings but I changed the Rendering Mode to Non-buffered rendering and the Frameskipping value to 2, that's it and the annoying buffering sound lessens.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Post your tablets specs, Games you'd played, Settings of PPSSPP Build for each game!
I played Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi Tag Team on my Intex Dezire Tablet, I did the same thing, I just keep the default settings but I changed the rendering mode to non-buffered rendering, set the value of frameskipping to 1. My IntexDezire CPU is ARM v7 rev 2 (v7I)1008 MHz.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-10-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 12:42 AM by fr4ncotir4dor01.)
RE: Post your tablets specs, Games you'd played, Settings of PPSSPP Build for each game!
this should be in the "Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results" or "Off Topic" sections

nevermind, the rules changed a bit since i last was in the forums, sorry, but theres also lots of posts of these you should consider going to one of them
03-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Moved.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-12-2014, 04:38 AM
I've played on my QMobile noir a10 quad core powervr 512mb ram
Soul caliber
Dbz shin budokai
Lord of arcana

These worked full speed

Monster hunter fu (lags with large monsters)
Ghost rider slows down
God of war 22fps choppy

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp