Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Target user
02-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Target user
Hey guys,

Just wanted to propose that once we reach 1.0 or a more stable version we should appeal to general masses.I could try, if Henrik agrees to contact Kotaku,Engadget and other game/tech-oriented websites to post an article about this project when it is ready for a public release.
This would involve having decided on an official logo,and some smaller images for different blogs.(just so you get an idea of what I'm talking about check this post and what image they used to represent the emulator)
http://pspcustomfirmware.com/ppsspp-20130210/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 11:16 AM
RE: Target user
Yes yes, but not yet. Much work left before it's in a really "mass-compatible" state.
02-16-2013, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2013 03:57 PM by Apology11.)
I don´t really like the picture you posted, but I think we should decide could decide for a logo now.
Maby a competition where everybody can post his pics and in the end there will be a voting?
@ Henrik : Can organize that if you agree.
02-16-2013, 09:24 PM
(02-16-2013 03:56 PM)Apology11 Wrote:  I don´t really like the picture you posted, but I think we should decide could decide for a logo now.
Maby a competition where everybody can post his pics and in the end there will be a voting?
@ Henrik : Can organize that if you agree.

I didn't post that article/picture.The guys just found about this emulator and made a half-assed logo with no direct link to the project.That is exactly why I think we should have an unique identity on the internet even though we're no at a stable version yet.This could help atract devs too if they see a professional team working on this:-)
02-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Well, it already has an identity and an icon, it's visible on ppsspp.org.

Granted, it does perhaps not look super great but at least it's something Tongue
02-16-2013, 11:30 PM
yep imo its good as it is, simple and very effective, also its very recognisable. ( if it aint broke).