Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[BUG] Increased response delay between 0.9.6 and 0.9.7
03-06-2014, 02:00 AM
RE: [BUG] Increased response delay between 0.9.6 and 0.9.7
You should try downloading some git builds in between to see where the problem for you started.

For example, I use a USB adapter for a PS1 controller, and last time I checked I was not seeing any crazy latency like that. Actually, the problem I have is that I only get 15-20 different samples per second from my controller (when PPSSPP asks more frequently, it just gets repeats.) It seemed like I had about a 0.1s latency or so (which is way high in my book), but that seemed like a hardware problem for me.

I don't even think there were any changes in the DirectInput or XInput code since v0.9.6.

So you're really the person best able to investigate it. If you try 10 builds or so, you should be able to narrow it down to exactly where it started for you. Just go by halves, it's the mathematically most efficient way. Statistically speaking, if you can narrow it down like that it's likely it'll get fixed, since we can see what change caused it.

-[Unknown]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUG] Increased response delay between 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 - [Unknown] - 03-06-2014 02:00 AM