Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
10-30-2014, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2014 10:51 PM by Kolrath.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
With the Team Maverick site gone it doesn't seem there is anywhere to get the english patch or the translated DLC anymore.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy place where I can get the english patch and the translated DLC?

All of my internet searching has been entirely fruitless. At best I find old postings of people linking to the, now defunct, Team Maverick site. At worst I find nothing but obviously harmful scam / survey sites or shady "warez" sites offering "pre-patched" stuff.

Alternatively, if no one knows of a place... is anyone willing / able to upload somewhere, or send me, their own download of the english patch and translated DLC?

If anyone can assist in some way I'd greatly appreciate it. It would be a shame to miss out on the chance to play this game in english.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 09:53 PM by Diuderis.)
Guys, I started having an issue with Mhp3rd hd version my fps keeps on dropping to a steady 15 frames or 20 frames for intervals of 10-40 seconds ingame it started happening recently I had acquired just over 100h of ingame time recently and in all that time I successfully played at 100% game speed with max settings now whatever I turn off in the game options nothing seems to help it just comes and goes. The only thing of note that I did recently was to upgrade to 0.9.9.1 version of ppsspp. And it started happening when I had to load a save state into a middle of a fight because I had to abruptly exit without finishing the fight, but this can't be the issue, can it ?

Im running Windows 7 64x
Intel Core i5-4670 CPU @3.40GHZ
8192MB of DDR3 RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Memory
Z87X-D3H MB

I have no idea what to do please help Sad

Oh and I tried going back to previous versions with no success.
11-13-2014, 07:16 AM
(10-30-2014 10:51 PM)Kolrath Wrote:  With the Team Maverick site gone it doesn't seem there is anywhere to get the english patch or the translated DLC anymore.

Does anyone know of a trustworthy place where I can get the english patch and the translated DLC?

All of my internet searching has been entirely fruitless. At best I find old postings of people linking to the, now defunct, Team Maverick site. At worst I find nothing but obviously harmful scam / survey sites or shady "warez" sites offering "pre-patched" stuff.

Alternatively, if no one knows of a place... is anyone willing / able to upload somewhere, or send me, their own download of the english patch and translated DLC?

If anyone can assist in some way I'd greatly appreciate it. It would be a shame to miss out on the chance to play this game in english.

It's been more then a week since you asked and you may already found what you wanted, but i'll post it anyway.

DLC(fully translated) - i can't post links, so go to page 11 of the cwcheat thread for this game, it's on post 159

I don't know the link for the patch since i got mine from my MH maniac friend, and i think the link is safe (and not breakin da' rulez) since i got it from cwcheats thread for this game, too.
11-23-2014, 11:18 AM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD crashing
I'm trying to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd(English patched) iso on my desktop computer. But whenever I load the iso, ppsspp crashes. I've tried it on two desktop computers and used ver. 0.9.9.1 and 0.9.8 but no luck.

Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.61 Ghz
32 bit Windows 7
AMD Radeon HD 5500 series

It worked fine for my laptop(Intel HD Graphics, i3). I'm guessing it might be because of the graphic cards. Please help.
11-23-2014, 04:08 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Brick Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD version
So uhh, I started playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD v. with PPSSPP latest version (that would be 0.9.9.1) in Windows 8.1 yesterday and it is running smoothly and with satisfyingly stable fps but it seems there are points that PPSSPP gets lazy and stopped working I tried rerunning the program but it's still the same this message will show soon enough while in game "PPSSPP has stopped working" I hope you guys can help me with this thank you and God bless you
11-23-2014, 07:09 PM
(11-23-2014 11:18 AM)dolachan Wrote:  I'm trying to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd(English patched) iso on my desktop computer. But whenever I load the iso, ppsspp crashes. I've tried it on two desktop computers and used ver. 0.9.9.1 and 0.9.8 but no luck.

Specs:
32 bit Windows 7

It worked fine for my laptop(Intel HD Graphics, i3). I'm guessing it might be because of the graphic cards. Please help.

Is it HD? Or regular?
Because HD will run fine but regular needs encrypted PAUTH folder
11-23-2014, 07:32 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD version
(11-23-2014 06:07 PM)iAlljen Wrote:   So uhh, I started playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD v. with PPSSPP latest version (that would be 0.9.9.1) in Windows 8.1 yesterday and it is running smoothly and with satisfyingly stable fps but it seems there are points that PPSSPP gets lazy and stopped working I tried rerunning the program but it's still the same this message will show soon enough while in game "PPSSPP has stopped working" I hope you guys can help me with this thank you and God bless you

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-24-2014, 12:21 AM
(11-23-2014 07:09 PM)Kitsame Wrote:  
(11-23-2014 11:18 AM)dolachan Wrote:  I'm trying to play Monster Hunter Portable 3rd(English patched) iso on my desktop computer. But whenever I load the iso, ppsspp crashes. I've tried it on two desktop computers and used ver. 0.9.9.1 and 0.9.8 but no luck.

Specs:
32 bit Windows 7

Is it HD? Or regular?
Because HD will run fine but regular needs encrypted PAUTH folder

It's the HD version.
11-24-2014, 02:52 PM
(11-23-2014 07:32 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(11-23-2014 06:07 PM)iAlljen Wrote:   So uhh, I started playing Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD v. with PPSSPP latest version (that would be 0.9.9.1) in Windows 8.1 yesterday and it is running smoothly and with satisfyingly stable fps but it seems there are points that PPSSPP gets lazy and stopped working I tried rerunning the program but it's still the same this message will show soon enough while in game "PPSSPP has stopped working" I hope you guys can help me with this thank you and God bless you

Merged.

Bump^
11-29-2014, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2014 01:46 AM by Vernon9398.)
Wink RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
Umm guys, how do I get all a constant 30 FPS on P3rd on an Intel GMA 4100 integrated graphics? what setting should I tick and tinker with? thanks!

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
12-04-2014, 04:50 PM
any link/treath so i can have/download event Quest MH3 HD???

i'm using PPSSPP android/PC emu

THX
12-22-2014, 05:16 AM
Hey, I was just trying this for the first time ever and since I don't know much about monhun I decided to try the in-game tutorial, but it seems that it's not translated?

Is this correct, or maybe the patch that I applied didn't work correctly?

Thanks in advance.
12-22-2014, 10:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 01:22 PM by petyo1010.)
Hello
So i don't know if this problem has been answered before but i'm gonna ask anyway.
I was playing and wanted to save with the ppsspp because i didnt have any more time to play but I got this Error (0x0) on my save file. Now i would not mind that IF my regular in game save file didn't stop working 20 ig hours ago.Is there a way to fix this or should i just jump to another game because honestly i don't have the patience to re grind those 20+ hours.
Also if you accidentally save on a ppsspp_state save can you somehow recover the previous one?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-24-2014, 01:44 AM
Need HELP!
I play this game in Galaxy SIII in ppsspp v0.9.9.1-1282-g102aa8e and the ground texture get blinking as show in the image. Anyone know how to fix it? Thank you very much.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)