Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
Online Support (PRO Online)
11-26-2013, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 09:03 PM by Archimedes.)
RE: Online Support (PRO Online)
(11-26-2013 03:04 PM)Rosenakahara Wrote:  aw..........Sad

Dude don't worry, if you have a friend with a internet connection you can play with him using tunngle. Unfortunately though it's NOT easy with random people.
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2013, 04:33 PM
(11-26-2013 03:53 PM)Archimedes Wrote:  
(11-26-2013 03:04 PM)Rosenakahara Wrote:  aw..........Sad

Dude don't worry, if you have a friend with a internet connection you can play with him using tunngle. Unfortunately though it's easy with random people.
what? i said i wanted to play with randoms......and what are these friends you speak of?

Godammit ross
11-26-2013, 04:34 PM
(11-26-2013 12:56 PM)Kyhel Wrote:  @VayaviyaVayu : Since i don't know what he changed i really can't help you... Does he connect to your server ? (You see him connecting on the server console ?) I said i didn't test the port forwarding because i can't modify my own router, so really i'm sorry, i'm just providing a clean build for both server and emulator, i can't do more.

Like I said, I can see him and me both in the server console. Only thing he changed was the things you said to change, made the proAdhocServer line (which he changed to my IP address) and the MAC ID, which is different than mine.
Should he make the IP address the one of my computer itself, or the one on my router?
11-26-2013, 04:57 PM
You can play online without such programs;p, just need to forward required ports on your router if you have one, it might also depend on your ISP if that's not under your control.
Kyhel only says it's lan-only now because he couldn't test it with his net and also probably cause port forwarding is not something typical user would do, through actually it's pretty easy on most routers nowadays, certainly not a hidden feature althrough can be hidden under different names, like virtual servers, port routing or anything alike. For MH series following ports need to be opened:
Code:
27312 - for server
few next for other players
And probably also
10000 - for gathering hall
And no need for extra programs(which might add extra lag? Dunno, never used them;p).

The randomness is a no-no simply because the only widely open server is ColdBird's one and we shouldn't connect to it before everything get's done and fixed. So pretty much everyone now has it's own server and play only with people he invites to, once everything will be finished that'll surely change and hopefully be more user friendly.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
11-26-2013, 05:30 PM
There's been huge improvements not only in the past few day but I dont think i recal any emulating program developing so quickly. It's nice to see the online works(although not for me)....think I'll have to buy tekken as I've seen the video :-)
11-26-2013, 05:52 PM
About the 32bit, having compiled my own (using the Compiling guide and the notes from Kyhel's initial post) I have to say it works just fine. I've only tried Fat Princess and Worms 2 and both worked wonders online (Dissidia didn't, though I'm guessing that's an issue of Igorcalabria not having had the time to implement necessary features).
11-26-2013, 05:59 PM
(11-26-2013 05:52 PM)captainobvious Wrote:  About the 32bit, having compiled my own (using the Compiling guide and the notes from Kyhel's initial post) I have to say it works just fine. I've only tried Fat Princess and Worms 2 and both worked wonders online (Dissidia didn't, though I'm guessing that's an issue of Igorcalabria not having had the time to implement necessary features).

WTF!! o__o can put your build here?
11-26-2013, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 06:31 PM by saydals.)
I connected private server and pro online server.

Server responsed my connection .

Private Server shows message me my ip, mac adress and my friend's
Pro online server shows message me Tekken 6 opened and 2 members connected

But I can not see any other gamer in Battle lobby of tekken 6
( I tested it with my friend )

If you want connect pro online server , edit ppsspp.ini
proAdhocServer = pro.coldbird.uk.to

But It does not work yet. ( windows 7 64 bit )
11-26-2013, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 06:43 PM by Choco.)
Guys, GUYS! I just realised Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD runs flawless on PPSSPP including playing together on a Server. So, yeah... my dick kinda exploded, then imploded, then exploded again. Christmas is earlier this year guys. Thanks to everyone, who made this possible, if I ever meet you I'll give you a fat kiss, maybe even a little tongue, but that's it.

Thanks again everyone who is working on this emulator and on making online play possible. Much love from germany. <3
11-26-2013, 06:45 PM
i would get portable 3rd HD but i cant find any torrent, cant afford it, and would rather use any money for it on a wii-u so i can get tri ultimate

Godammit ross
11-26-2013, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 07:17 PM by vnctdj.)
(11-26-2013 06:45 PM)Rosenakahara Wrote:  i would get portable 3rd HD but i cant find any torrent, cant afford it, and would rather use any money for it on a wii-u so i can get tri ultimate

well instead torrent you can download the ISO from here
[Censored]
I got my MH3rd HD from thereBig Grin

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
11-26-2013, 07:14 PM
i don't think illegal linking is allowed..but while its there imma abuse it

Godammit ross
11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
For those who use tunngle and only plays with friends, i recommend using Evolve with it you can play games in lan (just like in tunngle) + it has voip, and much more.

PC Specs:
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E6700 3.2 Ghz
4gb ddr3 ram
Geforce GTS 450 1 GB DDR3
Windows 7 x64
11-26-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 08:32 PM by Rosenakahara.)
so i may have abused that link but i am playing it now plus i already own the psp version of the game so that counts right?
Plus i have a quick question: how do you use evolve or tunggle to connect to people? cant you just do that via giving them your server ip?
Edit: just realized i got a warning lol, i wasn't the one who linked that i just used the link, probably shouldn't have mentioned i used it.....meh i only really use these forums to track this multiplayer feature progress anyway

Godammit ross
11-26-2013, 08:24 PM
well I think it's time to merge that inside the main branch no?

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed