Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
05-27-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
does it work on mobile?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2013, 06:19 AM
(05-27-2013 07:47 AM)Blackbird Wrote:  Yep it still hangs after completing mission. Data Install still doesn't work. The weapon selection is bugged, because you can't see which weapon you are selecting.

yeah,all of the weapons behave like they're selected as they all share the light grey colour.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
05-30-2013, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 06:22 AM by Blackbird.)
In the latest build with at3plusdecoder.dll voice works (mission briefing, changing outfits) now although menu sounds are messed up. They sound slowed down. And sound quality is way worse than the DShow filter.

Also I noticed more UI problems. Boss name is screwed up, health/psyche loss bar is supposed to be black not grey. I'm using PSP fonts obviously. Default ones are horrible.
Current bugs:
  • When the game freezes after finishing mission it spams this
    Main E[HLE]: HLE\HLE.cpp:473 Unimplemented HLE function sceNetAdhocctlGetState
  • Data install still doesn't work
  • UI bugs
  • Low sound quality (this will probably improve quickly)
[Image: epcb7IA.png]

Intel Core i7-3770S 3.1 GHz (Turbo 3.9 GHz)
Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4096 MB
8 GB DDR3
Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Center 64-bit
05-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Yeah, most sound effects seem to be slowed.
06-02-2013, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 03:37 AM by arg274.)
the ingame mission timers and alert level are still messed up.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
06-04-2013, 05:20 AM
Hey, henrik...
I tried playing metal gear solid peace walker the frames are too low from 10-15 FPS on PC & 5-10FPS on android & the BGM is not working SFX are working. Please Optimise this game as it is one of the best games on PSP. Really waiting to play this on Android.
I have a Tegra 3 Phone.
06-05-2013, 09:25 AM
(05-30-2013 03:22 PM)Blackbird Wrote:  In the latest build with at3plusdecoder.dll voice works (mission briefing, changing outfits) now although menu sounds are messed up. They sound slowed down. And sound quality is way worse than the DShow filter.

Also I noticed more UI problems. Boss name is screwed up, health/psyche loss bar is supposed to be black not grey. I'm using PSP fonts obviously. Default ones are horrible.
Current bugs:
  • When the game freezes after finishing mission it spams this
  • Data install still doesn't work
  • UI bugs
  • Low sound quality (this will probably improve quickly)
[Image: epcb7IA.png]

Im no wizard when it comes to PSP coding but adhoc or however it's spelled is an online connection type thing correct?

So therefore what that error tells me is that it is trying to connect to the internet to update the save state of your game? Which brings me to a new question... Does that mean this game will NEVER be playable past the prologue on an emulator? At least that's how it appears to me, but im just the average joe that really doesn't know anything about coding.
06-05-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 03:20 PM by Blackbird.)
It's probably used for when you finish mission with your COOP buddy. I think it doesn't crash because of that, but something else maybe.

(06-04-2013 05:20 AM)azaanafsar Wrote:  Hey, henrik...
I tried playing metal gear solid peace walker the frames are too low from 10-15 FPS on PC

You have some very weak PC. Even some phones can do better than that.

8 GB DDR3
06-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Okay thanks. Well I'm gonna do some searching through logs to find any other problems.
06-05-2013, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 10:06 AM by Dizzee.)
Can this be moved to playable? I've only played the training part but it seems completely playable.
06-06-2013, 02:06 PM
(06-05-2013 07:53 PM)Dizzee Wrote:  Can this be moved to playable? I've only played the training part but it seems completely playable.

Hardly playable when it freezes after mission Smile

8 GB DDR3
06-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Hello every one im new to the forums and to ppsspp so im sorry if i aska stupid question but i did read the whole thread.
I have
Metal gear solid Peacewalker
US
ISO
ppsspp for android
Lg optimus Pro

I can get the game to load and it even does the intro.
about how boss became big boss then it just loads and loads and nothing happens after that. I get the symbol at the bottom right that spins like its loading but nothing else. also the installs don't seem to do anyting just like everyone else is saying any help would be appreciated.
06-08-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 09:57 PM by sfageas.)
Hi and welcome to forum!If you don't have the latest beta build,download it from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ and download the at3+ plugin through the audio option.For me it crashes a bit after the beach intro(with buffered rendering off)With BR On it's very slow but seems stable.Does the game working on your pc?
06-09-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2013 01:16 AM by edmasterflash.)
Thanks for the welcome! IHaven't tried on my pc yet.

It's the link you gave me for pc?
06-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Hey i downloaded it the newest version but it won't let me download the at3+ codec for some reason it says server cannot be reached is.is there anywere esle i can get it. and is the code actually dangerous ?