|
Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
|
|
04-09-2023, 02:40 PM
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
I had a working one at one point that forced every monster in a fight to drop anything it could. I mistakenly overwrote that cheat file and now I can't find it again. I'm actually distraught about it.
|
|||
|
02-03-2025, 01:28 AM
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
I don't know if I should make a new thread for this, so sorry in advance.
I couldn't find a good way to start a new game plus in the after years, so I caveman brained a spreadsheet out to produce a list of item codes. Here is a link to that sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=137837264 If you want to add more items to your new game just go to the second sheet, search for the item you want, copy the name and paste it into the "final" sheet at the bottom. Then add the quantiy of item you want into the cell next to it(single digets work, you will have to subtract a "0" from the item quantity if you want more). If you just want the code I came up with that has all the treasure chest items that drop from the last chapter, here it is. Code: _C1 FF4 TAY True Moon New Game Plus |
|||
|
02-03-2025, 01:34 AM
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
Is this thread locked?
|
|||
|
09-06-2026, 07:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2026 06:17 AM by suspendedhatch.)
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
This is for the standard adventure FFIV CC, building on what others contributed in this thread, I worked out the addresses for all the item slots so you could manually insert any item you want in any quantity you want.
Item codes are the last four digits of an item menu slot. For instance Slot 1 is _L 0x203FAEB0 0x0001____ with the four blanks being the item. The two digits previous to the item are the quantity, in this example 01. The code below is just my personal selection. You could customize all 48 slots to whatever you want by changing the last six digits Code: _C0 FFIV Slot 1 Rune Staff (rare drop)Code: Flame Claws 0001I would rather do this to the Fat Chocobo inventory but so far I haven't worked that out. |
|||
|
09-15-2026, 06:16 AM
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Final Fantasy IV: Complete Collection
The code I'm requesting is to be able to trigger a battle with any specific monster. Could be useful to fill out the bestiary, farm an item, or just see an uncommon fight. Maybe even repeat a boss battle.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



