Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
02-28-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 02:50 PM by Buko Pandan.)
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition]
(02-28-2014 02:14 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  hello, is ok if i post here?

i feel is sick now T_T
karada ga ittai, atama mo ittai sugiru..
dou shiyo ka na? T_T huuhuu..

maybe i rest a little more now Sad

If you're having migranes,massage the top center of your head in a circular motion with both hands,if it's a headache,massage both sides of your head between the ears and eyes in a circular motion massaging the nape greatly helps as well.If you have back pains lie on a soft bed cushion not on a tatami mat or floor after massaging it with a methyl Salicylate solution in a straight up and down circular pattern, same goes with your headache. I suggest to you not to stay up too late for a few nights so taking an early rest is the best solution after a relaxing self reflexology practice.

And as a bonus, if you're having a cold,massage every tip of your ten fingers and in between them,that's where the pressure point of the cold symptoms are located and drinking lots of water everyday at least 1.5 liters a day helps prevents colds and it's a good alternative for fruits rich in Vitamin C. Last but not the least, stay away from foods that uses cooking oil, taking up too much cholesterol not just increases weight but also speeds up the aging process of a person,much worse if taken on a winter season it's most likely the cooking oil from the food that you ate will merge from your bloodstream and that causes sudden heart attacks and sudden fatigue when the cooking oil freezes in your bloodstream it results to abnormal blood circulation without the proper discipline like exercising.Hope this information helps. Miss Megami.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Freedom Wall Thread [Permanent Edition] - Buko Pandan - 02-28-2014 02:26 PM