Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
09-24-2013, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013 10:50 PM by Monokeros.)
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen
Just bumping this so people know but, actually I found an issue in Chapter 2 I'm unable to explore the library because the "investigate" icon doesn't pop up I don't know exactly why it's not working though I can investigate everything else but since I can't actually get inside the library you can't proceed with the story(making it unplayable up to this point) this is with .9.1-1062
[Image: 4ztk2.jpg]

I'll try and see if using more recent versions fix it but I feel like it's something specific to how the emulator is handling this specific area (with the tree's slightly blocking the interactive element etc)

yeah even v.0.9.1-1208 isn't letting me interact it I have my settings set to Render to CPU of course because I can interact without everything else so far, just this one isn't cooperating. Unless there's a way to fast travel inside of library but so far the only thing I know of is using the D-pad which moves you right in-front of it, but that still requires you to actually investigate.
[Image: 4ztPd.png]
This is the log that comes up when I'm in the area that the bug occurs, the "sharing existing depthbuffer (unsupported)" only pops up when I actually zone in to this part of the map so maybe the interactive part of the library is sharing a depthbuffer with some other object in here? Just a guess though I'm clueless on this stuff haha....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Danganronpa 2 Sayonara Zetsubou Gakuen - Monokeros - 09-24-2013 10:37 PM