The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 10:22 AM by sfageas.)
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best)
Title: Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best) [NPJH50515]
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version ppsspp: v0.6.1
Compatability: In-game
Notes:
- The game run through to the menu with full option and good FPS. Game played well.
- The D-pad when scroll top to above isn't stable. (e.g press up on the 2nd line but it run through to the 4th line, skip the 1st line)
- Problem with some text lines in the game, for example the description of the "BGM Volume" in the Option function. Sometimes they dissappear, sometimes only half of there text is appear (like the "a" with only half above appear, the other half dissappear)
Fixed: I must said the text runs like crazy, it doesn't fit with it script. I mean this line must be in here and that line must be in there. But no!
- No BGM, no character voice and no cutsceen too.

Also, I don't know how to post a log, so if someone can tell me the way how, I will make a new update with the log file and some screenshots of the game. Big Grin
I am really greatful too if someone can point out some mistake or missing in this post for me, I will try hard to give a hand to improve the emulator.

Ok, new error.

When you can fully control the character in the first time, you will need to do some action is called 'investigate'.

Unfortunately, the game need to use a function like a bull-eye to focus into some objects like the clock, the table, etc. But it didn't worked, so the game cannot continue until you investigate the first place, that's mean the bull-eye need to be work.

Also, the FPS still run smooth. There is some screens that PPSSPP run smoother than JPCSP, and that make me really happy. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen ro Zetsubou no Koukousei (PSP The Best) - kingofgame981 - 02-08-2013 05:43 PM
performance issue - LordRaika - 09-27-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: performance issue - Henrik - 09-27-2013, 10:01 AM
RE: performance issue - LordRaika - 09-27-2013, 10:34 AM
RE: Glitch in Danganronpa - Ritori - 12-04-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Glitch in Danganronpa - Henrik - 12-04-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Glitch in Danganronpa - KitsuneMizu - 12-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Danganronpa problem (android) - Onizuka - 07-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Danganronpa Iphone 6+ - JordenXY - 10-25-2015, 04:42 PM