Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
11-23-2014, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 03:14 PM by Demetrius.)
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
(11-23-2014 02:17 AM)Tabris666 Wrote:  Im sorry but id have to make a joke
"Does not compute"

Well my joke would be easy to understand i have the gta chinatown wars for ps and ds and it took 15 seconds to load on nintendo ds (original retail game) and it takes 35 seconds to load a music in psp loading trough a UMD if the emulator is based on umd game loading then the load time is fine,now if you are using a hacked psp that loads from psp memstick then it takes 20 seconds the game is really bad done.

This is why i said "Does not Compute" because if you really have a psp and the retail game the load time doest change no matter what hack you try to do the music in the game wont load inmediately it takes seconds to load

Well the reasons of my post are

1) The fact that 100 revisions ago music started 2-5 sec since taking a car BUT it had 1 sec LAG every time I switched a radio station.

2) THIS
https_://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GAYMBl2mOU#t=40
^REMOVE "_" sign in the link above

O_o For some reason forum does not allow me to post link to the video

EDIT 15.01.2015

- DX9 now allows to scale the resolution above 2X without HUD disappearing. That is cool !
- DX9 works fine BUT has some minor bugs. I noticed rarely flickering shadows (on OGL too) and some lighting effects that do not work properly - cop car blue/red flashes do not reflect on ground/walls, cars (OK with OGL).
- The radio music delay is not as big as earlier (10-30 sec before, ~10 sec now) but it is STILL PRESENT and still very annoying Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - Demetrius - 11-23-2014 06:10 PM