Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
11-23-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
(11-17-2014 12:18 PM)Demetrius Wrote:  Hi there the developers of this AWESOME emulator !

1) I'd like to mention that the HUD scaling issue (HUD disappearing when res is above 2x) is still present (v0.9.9.1-885).

However tha game works very well BUT...

2) I have an issue with radio. It takes up to 30 sec for radio music to start playing every time I take a car or switch a radio station. On a real PSP music starts immediately. The issue happens on every of hundreds settings combinations I tried.

Windows 7. Intel Quad q9505 3.4 Ghz, 4 GB RAM, GT9800 1 Gb

Im sorry but id have to make a joke
"Does not compute"

Well my joke would be esy to understand i have the gta chinatown wars for ps and ds and it took 15 seconds to load on nintendo ds (original retail game) and it takes 35 seconds to load a music in psp loading trough a UMD if the emulator is based on umd game loading then the load time is fine,now if you are using a hacked psp that loads from psp memstick then it takes 20 seconds the game is really bad done.

This is why i said "Does not Compute" because if you really have a psp and the retail game the load time doest change no matter what hack you try to do the music in the game wont load inmediately it takes seconds to load
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - Tabris666 - 11-23-2014 02:17 AM