Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
08-20-2013, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2013 06:57 AM by bonquacks.)
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
(08-20-2013 01:20 AM)Maverick Wrote:  I also encountered those driver recovers again, then i tried daxter where my driver also recovered. Then i investigated and installed the recommended old driver. No recovers so far, but, the crash from the first mission remains.

When you talk about a crash, is it one that brings down the whole emulator with it and produces a windows crash report?

If it does, it'd be really handy if you could get the details in that crash report. The faulting module would also be really helpful.

Also, a save file from your game would also be helpful for other users to help out in the debugging process.

If you're really inclined to get the bottom of this, you should read this great guide by solarmystic on how to compile PPSSPP on your own computer and then produce stack traces using MSVC 2010 for ppsspp crashes. This is the quickest way to get to the bottom of this problem.

Really useful too, when the buildbot is down, and you still want to update your ppsspp revisions.

Pentium D 820 @ 2.8 GHz stock, NVIDIA 7600 GT,1 GB RAM, Windows XP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - bonquacks - 08-20-2013 06:56 AM