Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Call Of Duty : Roads To Victory [EU]
04-30-2014, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 02:38 AM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: Call Of Duty : Roads To Victory [EU]
(04-29-2014 09:33 AM)GuenosNoLife Wrote:  
(04-29-2014 02:51 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  @GuenosNoLife,
Have you tried turning off Vertex Cache, that stopped the flickering of the graphics for me.

Hope that helps. Cool
Thank you much!

And Synchro doesn't work ? I have lot glitch texture cut when I move...
So are you saying that didn't work for you Huh

(04-29-2014 04:34 AM)TheDax Wrote:  If it has differing compatibility than the USA version, or has differing content (think MHFU vs 2nd G) I'd say let it keep its own thread.
My take on this problem is the title of the game, if its identical in its title, except for region then it should be together on the same thread, as long as the person, writing the update / review, lets us know which region he / she has played & tested, I can't see what the problem is.
As for the MHFU vs 2nd G, now those are completely different titles and I would separate them onto there own threads.
I have noticed that on the compatibility list, there is only one version on there (USA) game, so that would mean that list will have to double in size, also the number of threads will also double, making things impossible to keep track of. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call Of Duty : Roads To Victory [EU] - The Phoenix - 04-30-2014 02:09 AM