The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
save state problem
01-24-2014, 12:54 PM
save state problem
I have an issue where games freeze and hang after a while, once i've progressed so far in a game after a while it will just hang.

I've managed to change the settings to the point where the game stops crash completely out of ppsspp. i also managed to stop it from freezing the controls. But i still havent found how to stop it from hanging and freezing the game. This is usually quite far down the line.

I play championship manager 2012 quite a bit on my samsung note 3. I've changed the settings, it use to just completely crash ppsspp, changed the settings, then it stopped crashing out of ppsspp, then changed settings again and it just hanged the controls and game was unresponsive, changed settings again now the control work while the game is hanged and frozen and unresponsive. Eveeytime i change the settings i find settings which work better and reduces the problem. Ppsspp version 0.96.

I imagine some setting is doing this... But could be a bug... Any solution to this?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
save state problem - k0103707 - 01-24-2014 12:54 PM