The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] Kula World Issue
01-22-2014, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2014 08:57 PM by vnctdj.)
[Solved] Kula World Issue
Hello guys,

First of all, thanx for helping me to solve that problem.

I downloaded PPSSPP tomorrow. Actually, I wanted to play "Kula World" (or Roll Away) in my Android S4. I thought the idea pretty interesting.

So I downloaded a "rom" of Kula World on the internet. Inside the file, there is simply a "bin" file. And now, you know where's the problem : how can i play "Kula World", which is not really a PSP game, on the emulator ? Because if i copy the "bin" file into the GAME file, the emulator doesnt find the game.

I find out that PPSSPP was able to run only ISO and CSO files. Well, guess what ? I downloaded "bin2iso" to convert the bin file into an ISO (yeah thats stupid), but when i do that, the emulator find the Rom but it tells me that the Emulator "Could not find executable disc0:/PSP_Game/System... (I cant read the end of the line, sorry).

Please, help me. I'm pretty terrible with Emulation, and i dont know if what i'm asking is possible, but i know one thing, you know more than me what to do.

I apologize if im not "that clear", im trying to explain with my own words and English is not my first language.

Thanx for any advice, and a cookie to the one who find the solution of my problem ! Smile Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Kula World Issue - Sorin - 01-22-2014 06:04 PM
RE: Kula World Issue - globe94 - 01-22-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Kula World Issue - Sorin - 01-22-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: [Solved] Kula World Issue - vnctdj - 01-22-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: [Solved] Kula World Issue - TheDax - 01-23-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: [Solved] Kula World Issue - globe94 - 01-23-2014, 04:08 AM