Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
01-18-2015, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2015 10:52 PM by bitsnpieces.)
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
Ok, this took me a very long time to work out, but I finally got it working:

sukualam's tutorial is great and helps you set up the things you need to set up, however, the issue I had was putting in my router IP address, as sukualam says - I think he's just used the wrong wording for this. You don't put your router's IP address, you put the IP address of the host computer, the IPv4 IP address.

I figured this out and then read betrayedAngel's post... wish I had read this earlier, would have saved so many headaches.

Anyways, easiest way I found was to go into Command Prompt, type "ipconfig /all" and look at IPv4 Address, and use that IP address for PPSSPP and the server.text in your PSP

That worked for me.

So what I've done is reserve the IPv4 address of my computer in the router, just incase it ever changes. For those with no access to a router, you can just use the ipconfig command to find the IPv4 address, if it ever changes, or you go to a different place, etc.

Now I have one question, when I press Home, my game just freezes and nothing comes up? Is that normal (because they haven't got full support for MHP3 yet)?

Anyways, good luck to you all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please Help i am a scrub - SbTheScrub - 10-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - bitsnpieces - 01-18-2015 10:51 PM
PPSSPP to PSP - Inotamira Orani - 08-26-2014, 07:02 PM