The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me?
01-06-2014, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 02:17 AM by tsukiyomaru0.)
Exclamation Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me?
First of all... I've been withnessing this since 0.9.5 and withnessed them again in 0.9.6.2. Since I lack full report as of yet, I require some assistance in verifying them and, if possible, correcting them or properly reporting their issues (if they aren't all addressed yet).
  • Dynasty Warriors - (ULUS10004) - Strangely slowed FMV sequences, sounds awful... Unless Speed is set to Alternate, at which it sounds almost normal.
  • Dynasty Warriors Vol.2 - (ULUS10170) - Same issue from Dynasty Warriors, plus a strange issue I have yet to properly log that causes the game to first display bad textures (almost a solid color) and sometimes even hang after getting through a certain number of conflicts in a stage (20 to 30 conflicts. Not sure).
  • DYNASTY WARRIORS: Strikeforce - (ULUS10416) - Same issue from Dynasty Warriors, but speeding up KILLS the sound for the rest of the FMV.

I'm playing on a Windows XP, so MAYBE I'm the only... Maybe I'm not. But it is worth checking if others have similar issue before making a proper report, right?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Issues in KOEI Warriors games. Anyone care to enlighten me? - tsukiyomaru0 - 01-06-2014 01:45 AM