Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best optimized Chipset for android
01-02-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2014 11:38 PM by stodag.)
RE: Best optimized Chipset for android
(01-02-2014 07:37 PM)fivefeet8 Wrote:  
(01-02-2014 04:36 PM)stodag Wrote:  Adreno IMO.. anything bar snapdragon.
I have an xperia u (Nova Thor) and it runs great. dual core a9 BTW ( Mali 400) but some graphic glitches now and then.

Snapdragon is the name of the SOC that includes the Adreno GPU. You don't get one without the other.

I know, he asked what GPU has the best graphics.. as we know Mali and power vr have graphics problems so in that sense Adreno is best at the moment, the only downside to that is snapdragon has speed problems, that's why I said stay away from snapdragon unless he prefers nice graphics over speed..
Thx for the heads up but I ain't dumb.

If you read the question he asked two of them.. what's the best CPU (speed) and then what's the best GPU , I wasn't comparin.

Also if the question was the thread name "what is the best chipset for ppsspp"and I gave that answer then yes, I understand what your sayin, but he does ask 2 questions..
That's why I go on to say I have an xperia u Nova Thor (speed) than I reiterate that Mali has graphic problems.

Edit: I see what your sayin , its the way iv wrote it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best optimized Chipset for android - stodag - 01-02-2014 11:21 PM