Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How improve your Android to run games smoother [Need Root]
12-12-2013, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2013 04:38 PM by Alocks.)
RE: How improve your Android to run games smoother [Need Root]
(12-12-2013 04:28 PM)globe94 Wrote:  * really? how about fps? increased also?

* and have u tried other games like Monster Hunter, Naruto Shippuden or Gods Eater Burst?

* and do u know that having those set-up can shorten your device life span? Big Grin

*Yeah FPS Tongue The game were oscillating to 20~29fps, now is all the time 30fps (now i can also run for example GTA vice city at full configs)

*Didn't test yet, tested only Hatsune, Harvest Moon LoTV, Seitokai no Ichizon and Hentai Ouji to waranai Neko

*it wont! Will improve! my battery inclusively improved a lot! before playing a game used to drain the battery very fast. Now i can play a lot!
(v6 improves the battery drain, ram tweak and makes the OS apps use less of your CPU and RAM)

i forgot to add on tutorial but im using also Disable Service and App Quarentine but won't improve as much as v6

(app quarentine, is to freeze system applets like Mail, google+, calendar etc..)
(Disable services, disable services like Bluetooth, autosync, location service etc...)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How improve your Android to run games smoother [Need Root] - Alocks - 12-12-2013 04:36 PM