Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Graphic issue starting with v0.9.5-870-g6a8123b
12-05-2013, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 08:27 PM by LPatamon.)
RE: Graphic issue starting with v0.9.5-870-g6a8123b
(12-05-2013 01:26 PM)Henrik Wrote:  You could also post detailed bug reports like this directly on the Github issue tracker, that ensures that we see it and keep track of it:

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues

Oh yeah. I always forget that of post on the github site when I get issues. Is just that I rarely get problems with the emulator game wise (except only for the alreday known issues on some games), at most what I got were technical issues like a time when pressing esc key to go to the game settings the emulator crashed but which got quickly fixed, so I didn't got a need to post an issue report on github n.nU

(12-05-2013 12:25 PM)Raimoo Wrote:  You can try set Rendering to non-buffered and frameskipping to auto.

btw, I don't know if everyone notice this but click on the game setting on the tab menu of PPSSPP and click rendering resolution to x1. It appears to fix all the blinking glicthes in certain games.

Edit: Frameskipping and non-buffering didn't fix the issue. floor remains black on the area I showed on the screenshots and chararacter keeps blinking even after I set the rendering resolution to x1

Thing is that I never got issues with this game before, I never had to move any settings for it to play it correctly. I get full speed without having to use frame skipping. the screenshots I posted here on this thread were all of them with the same settings, that's what got me surprised the sudden glitch after the game never had that glitch on any of the previous builds, not even when the game had the issue that you couldn't pass from the tutorial battle (when you start a new game) but you could bypass that by loading a savegame you had from a real PSP or from JPCSP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Graphic issue starting with v0.9.5-870-g6a8123b - LPatamon - 12-05-2013 08:20 PM