The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MHFU and Save Files/Save States help
11-26-2013, 01:00 AM
MHFU and Save Files/Save States help
Hello!
I have a problem with saving (in-game) in MHFU (I'm using the version 0.9.1).
For the first 30 hours the in-game save worked fine, but then the message "The Memory Stick Duo used to start this game is not inserted. Please insert the Memory Stick Duo used to start this game" started appearing and i started using Save States, now 200 hours into MHFU (using save states only) i would like to move on to a newer version of the emulator (since i read that online could be possible) but... well since i can't save In-Game my save states can't be transferred to a newer version (and old save states don't work on newer versions).
I've tried using a clean PSP memstick folder and switching that, doing it while the save state has been loaded, trying to load the save state on a newer version with the old memstick folder, etc... but no avail.
If there IS a way to solve i would be more thankful to know it than when your Cat delivers the killer blow on a Angry High-Rank Tigrex while he's charging at you and he is 10 pixels away from your impending doom and triple cart.
In truth... if there is no way, i would appreciate to know it too... since that way i don't go on thinking "There may still be a chance for me... " and i'll just settle with offline.
Thank you in advance, some scrubby battle carver Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MHFU and Save Files/Save States help - HorohoroKororo - 11-26-2013 01:00 AM