Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
03-08-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 04:50 AM by chrisDLCTS.)
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then X again, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

(03-08-2013 04:45 AM)chrisDLCTS Wrote:  just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then X again, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

sorry for the double post, I'm using Mobile and the browser sucks. the second revision of my post has the accurate way to save and load the game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes - fjzjk - 01-20-2013, 07:27 AM
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》 - chrisDLCTS - 03-08-2013 04:45 AM