Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP!
11-01-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: 0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP!
First off, Happy 1st Anniversary! Big Grin

I have to say that time sure flies XD

Now about the new version 0.9.5 I have to say that you improved so much. In just one year you made a quite amazing PSP emulator!

What's more, you managed to have the games sound (music, voices, etc.) without any external plugins, other than the little time the emulator used that AC3 plug-in. But now you managed to make the sound work directly without any third party plug-ins and that's an impressive improvement Big Grin

Speedwise I have to say you improved the emulator a lot several builds ago around the last github builds of version 0.8.1 (exactly around v0.8.1-1647-g61d2042 which was the first one with better speed I tested, but it is possible that it was a few builds before that one), and you keep improving the emulator with each build you release.

I know there are still a few games that still doesn't work correctly, but seeing how you work everyday with the emulator to improve it, I'm sure the issues with those games will be fixed soon.

Congratulations again not only for the 1st anniversary but also for a good work Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 0.9.5 has now been released, on the 1 year anniversary of PPSSPP! - LPatamon - 11-01-2013 10:11 PM