Poll: Is your Snapdragon powered device affected by this issue?
This poll is closed.
Yes, is slower than any other device when it shouldn't, even with adviced tweaks 85.19% 46 85.19%
No, it runs everything pretty smooth 14.81% 8 14.81%
Total 54 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP
07-18-2014, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2014 11:58 AM by Nyco30.)
RE: Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP
Hello everyone. This is my first day and message on this forum.
I DLed PPSSPP yesterday (0.9.8) on my brand new 1+1 (Snapdragon 801 / 3Gb RAM), thinking that hell yeah, let's kick some asses with this beast on PSP games. I did not put any build ATM.
Well, the result is quite disappointing, lagging way too much even if I tweak the settings.
Sorry, I'm pure noob when it comes to this. Anyone can tell me what build I should use and how to install it on the device? I DLed this one ppsspp-v0.9.8-1633-g06f058d-android but I'm not sure it is the right one, neither where to put it.

Thanks a million for your help,and kudos to the admins!!!

[EDIT] already read noob guides. Improved the speed indeed, but really not enough. FFVII Crisis Core still at 15-20 FPS with all suggestions made...Can't believe it cannot do more than that.
Tried also to put the last build to work (launch it through my device) but states that another version already exist with another signature...What should I do?
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Current state of Snapdragon-based CPUs in PPSSPP - Nyco30 - 07-18-2014 09:55 AM