The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 795 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 795 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two problems with PPSPP(not saving, and BlazBluCSII audio)
10-24-2013, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2013 10:56 AM by FranBunnyFFXII.)
Two problems with PPSPP(not saving, and BlazBluCSII audio)
Hello, brand new here and looking for a bit of help with PPSSPP. I downloaded the latest version from main page and am having 2 issues with it.
I'm really only trying to play one game with this emulator, BlazBlu Continuum Shift II, and these are the issues I'm having

1. Game isn't saving. I don't know what's up with this, but I have to enter the network name everytime, and when i check the memstick file there isn't any save files present. Is there a setting I haven't done yet or set correctly?

2. EDIT: Nevermind, i just found the Atrac code download and install, now i feel really stupid...
Cutscene audio/Stage music/Game Music isn't working. I tried to get the atrac3+ codec to install and I simply can't get it to work properly. Nothing i've done from manual install and writing out a notepad text to create a registry file, nor the amtrac3 file works.
I can't seem to find a copy that works, or a method that gets the audio to work correctly.

Any help would be great, I've not used this software before.
I tried googling things, and I counldn't seem to find any solutions or help that worked.

system specs(copy pasted, sorry for so much):
Intel Core i7 3740QM IvyBridge 4ghz OC'd | Alienware M17X HM77 | 12GB 1866mhz DDR3 Kingston HyperX | AMD Radeon HD7970M OC'd | 2x60GB SSD+750GB HDD WD Scorpio Black[OS/Storage+Cache] | Custom Artwork Nebula Red Alienware M17X R4 Chassis | 1080P 60hz 72%NTSC Gamut Super Bright WLED+2160x1215 downsampling ASUS VS207 | Razer Naga Epic | Ducky Shine II Cherry MX Blue+Purple backlit(Chinese)| SkullCandy SLYR |
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Two problems with PPSPP(not saving, and BlazBluCSII audio) - FranBunnyFFXII - 10-24-2013 10:46 AM